• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you lied to someone and why?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • giphy.gif

Years
  • I have to lie to my family about everything just about :c They're very tough to deal with.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I also lie to save myself embarrassment. Like for casual things like people around me discussing say, Game of Thrones tv show, and I pretend I watched it. Pathetic for sure.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I often have to lie to my brother about things to avoid him having meltdowns.

I worry about him a lot when he's in meltdown states :( I don't wanna get into the details.

Years
  • i honestly don't think i've lied much lately, that i can think of. i haven't had a need to do so. maybe small lies like about every day stuff, but that doesn't really count right?

pkmin3033

Well, if I admit to lying, that would be telling the truth, so...

Back