• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

halloween costumes

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    what do you have planned for this year, if you are so inclined???

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    If I want to dress up for work it has to be something simple because we still have to be able to wear our hats. I know last year I dressed up as James as a Rocket Grunt because I wore my black pants that I wear for work and my black Team Rocket shirt and I had my James wig from a different costume.

Years
  • i plan on dressing up as burt macklin from parks and rec
    GEWBcZY.png

0HwxX9y.png

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I will not be dressing up but my cat will be Pikachu for the third year running when we answer the door to trick or treaters.
    31_1570564721551960511-mdlg.jpg

31_15705648521299084259-mdlg.jpg

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm going to be... *drum roll* ...A UNICORN. <3

Honestly, it's not that shocking. I do go trick or treating, but it's mostly because I know my neighborhood. They always really like to see my costumes and me as well. :3 I don't get it that much.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I used to LOVE Halloween, but now not as much. I was forced to wear a costume last year for stupid reasons so I just bought a mask and wore all black. This will be a costume free year for me and I don't care.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I will not be dressing up but my cat will be Pikachu for the third year running when we answer the door to trick or treaters.
    Spoiler:
    do people ever comment on him or no?

or is he even there at the door when people come

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • do people ever comment on him or no?

or is he even there at the door when people come
    He's constantly trying to leave whenever we open the door (to the point where we also leash him all night lmfao). We didn't get any comments last year because dad got maybe 10 kids total all night, but the first Halloween I had him, he got so many compliments and this one kid went absolutely WILD when he saw Jude (and all my Pokemon stuff through the window) and it was the highlight of my night.

Years
    • Seen today
    I would like to make my own but I just get lazy every year and use a mask.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Might find an outfit to wear to work since ill likely be working that day. Not sure what though.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm too old for trick-or-treating and kids don't come down our street for candy due to the location, so I don't have a reason to wear a costume, unfortunately. I've always wanted to make one of those stilt costumes, though, and just wander down the street. But I'm too lazy so I'll probably just wind up watching horror movies and enjoying creepy things well into the night. My house is already somewhat decorated for Halloween year round so nothing to really do there, either :P Maybe I'll make some spooky food or something.

But this thread makes me wanna dress up my animals ; 0; So cute

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Don't really celebrate it where I'm from but enjoy the season nonetheless.
    Last time I dressed up as something would be last year during my company's annual dinner.
    The theme given was pretty lame though: Back-to-school

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Jude 😍

I might dress up as Pikachu too tbh. Either with just a onesie, or I'll actually make myself some sort of costume buuuut. We'll see next week.

Back