• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen One mega only

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • You can only use one mega evolution, not just per battle, this is the only mega stone you will ever have. You can choose any mega you'd like, but it's your one and only option now and forever.

I would pick Mega Sceptile. How about you?

Years
  • I'm going with Mega Gengar but it needs to be a shiny.

Having an all-white Pokemon like that in the field just seems so cool to me. I don't even care about stats this choice is pure aesthetics.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Mega Ray

beat everything yo

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • None of them, because I hate Mega Evolution with a burning passion. I never used Mega Evolution in battle when it was an option, and would never pick one.

Years
  • mega mawile

honestly, if any pokemon needed a boost, it should've been mawile and the mega was desperately needed. such a shame it's gone now.

Years
  • I always loved Mega Banettes design. And it's boost to one of my favourite Ghost-types. Mega Beedrill and Mega Mawile are right next behind it.

Years
  • It'd have to be either Mega Gardevoir for that gorgeous shiny form, Mega Houndoom cuz the Fire Type rocks or Mega Gengar because I was the kind of asshole who loved using Perish Trap teams in Ranked Battles back in Gen VI

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Mega Mawile is my favorite Mega, another options could be Mega Heracross, Mega Salamence and Mega Aggron.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • None of them, because I hate Mega Evolution with a burning passion. I never used Mega Evolution in battle when it was an option, and would never pick one.
    This is not my answer. I have the opposite opinion. I use mega evolutions because I think they're cool. But I can see where you're coming from, I have a close friend who has the same opinion about megas, and doesn't like using them.

Oh, as for the question: Mega Sceptile because.....favourites.

Years
    • Seen today
    Mega Sceptile since it's not only my favorite Hoenn starter, but it's also my favorite grass starter.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • can we all agree this is by far the coolest mega design

600px-181Ampharos-Mega.png

mega sableye is a close second tho

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • I'd go with Mega Ampharos! If not that, then probably Beedrill. If not Beedrill, then... probably Venusaur?

Years
  • Mega Diancie. Was such a tough choice since I love others like Audino and Ampharos too, but Diancie is just....so me. She means a lot to me and I adore her mega. <3

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Probably Mega Beedrill knowing one of the scariest (in apperance) bug out there is on my side is oddly comforting.

Back