• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • dear anon

your behaviour hasn't changed and still creeps me out. no matter what i say you deny that you're creepy. the best i can do is keep an eye out for others i guess...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

idk what causes it but i always get overwhelmed and i love you so much

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    i'm sorry. i know that you screw me over a lot. i know that you probably don't mean to and you're just teaching me a lesson. but i still don't like all of this happening to me. what's the point of it? i've learned my lesson, i quite think. i just want to find happiness and love.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear fool,

We're still in this confusing and frustrating state, I do believe it's really up to us both whether to take a few steps to fix this mess or not. We need to trust each other and breakthrough all the obstacles in front of us.

love,
    your idiot

Years
  • Dear Anonymous

Where the fuck are you?
    I haven't heard from you since you got your own place. You've stopped coming around, I don't see you on FB and even your actual family barely know what's going on with you. I know you're doing well enough because I see you've been out with mutual friends and stuff so I'm not worried. I'm annoyed because there's piles of your crap here getting in the way and because you're practically my brother and don't give two shits about the state of my messed up health.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I really, and I mean I really don't know why you can't understand why I'm avoiding you on campus like the plague.

You insulted everything about me, my friends, and all the other good guys out there. You blatantly show that you think I'm the most worthless piece of shit on Earth,and then you expect me to talk to you? You're lucky that I'm not immature enough to actually do some damage, and me pretending that you don't exist is the worst thing that happened earlier.

We're in college now, not high school. The days where this crap was acceptable among students is over, and now it's inappropriate among the teachers and the students alike.

I didn't really like you to begin with, and now you can guarantee that I'll have a permanent spot for you on my shitlist.

If you get lonely one of these days when everyone starts ignoring you, please don't come crying to me. You're a scummy sociopath, and how you're allowed to walk on the streets with people is beyond me.

I detest sociopaths, and I won't let this go.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Dear anonymous

It's time to stop and examine the good that you've achieved. Look no longer at what is missing or what you want to see in the future. Appreciate how far you've come, here and now. Starting consciousness in life as an isolated, paralyzed kid and becoming a fierce thinker with a silver tongue is no minor feat.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    dear anon,

i don't miss you. you want me to miss you so bad, i know, i know you do, i know how badly you want to be causing pain to me but there's none. i'm doing just fine. you didn't hurt me in the slightest, it's time to move on.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,

I wanted to forgive you even though we don't talk much anymore, but why sometimes I'm reminded of that pain even if I tried to forget it... But still, I want to get this over with and becoming free soon, and I hope we can talk nicely like we used to, if possible.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    i love you so much, i can never tell you enough, an di havent enough in the past year, and i had been scared for this moment but that it might be finally here is crushing me. you've been with me my whole life and i don't know how to make this decision, what's fair to you, i wish i could hear you talk to me. it breaks my heart that i don't know. i just want what's best for you, give me that answer and i'll do it. you have part of my soul and i don't know how i'm gonna figure this out, the idea that my life will go on without you is crushing me.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • dear anonymous,
    i miss you even though we just talked recently. i wish we could talk more often and i wish you liked me enough to break through your comfort zone and date me. i understand though. i won't push you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Dear anonymous,
    Ive never said this, but everything I am now is because of you. Everything I will ever be is because of what you did. Ive never thanked you, and we barely ever talk anymore, but theres not a day when I dont appreciate everything thats happened to me since I met you.

Years
  • DEA,

Thanks for voting. I am disappointed in your choice for prop. 57, however. You got played like a fiddle by Pfizer and company. California, you're stupid. Cheers.

User19sq

My world has begun falling apart long ago, and my country will soon follow suit. The end's near, and it's true that I'd rather spend it with nobody but you. But I'll keep you at arm's distance, for I don't want you to burn with me. Stay safe, dollface.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    No, just no. Please don't redirect me to websites that I'm not willing to go to, this bothers me especially when I wanted to visit in here minutes ago :(

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,
    oh how i wish you didn't have a girlfriend. you're happy. she's happy. but i'm not. i sit here in the pit of my despair wishing i had someone to love me. but i don't. you're like..my dream guy. but you're taken. i wish you were mine.

Back