• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Seriously, what is your secret to withstanding my constant emotional bitchiness? You are literally the only person in my fucking life that can resist me and I'm like...wow, I'm literally eternally grateful for that. This past week that I've been living with you, I figured that within a week or so you would have kicked me out of your house by now. But it clearly shows that you truly love me.

I beg you. Don't leave me. Ever. Okay? Okay.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • DA

I'm not really asking for anything at this point other than closure. Good or bad, all I want is to know what to expect now. I don't mind being yelled at or being told to leave, but being ignored for so long is too much for me.

...which is extremely ironical of me, since I'm very good at ignoring messages of whose content I'm afraid of for months and even years...

Years
  • Dear Anonamous

I would like to let you know that you suck eggs. you have never been there for me when i needed you. you broke me. when i was little i used to sit at the window and hope that your car would show up. it never did. one time you said, "I'm on my way!" and soon after, you called in sick. you can't call in sick on your kid. eventually i gave up hope. soon after i realized hope was nothing and if i hope, then nothing will happen. dear anonamous, you thretean to take away my family's home and send me to a foster home. Dear anonamous, you have wrapped me in your demon wings, false preaching god's word and even stooping so low as to swear at my 2 year old sister. dear anonamous, I hope you go to fricking hell.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Dear anonymous

I really am sorry about how things panned out.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dear Anon,

I want to skip all of this. I want to fast forward to a point in the future where we have places of our own that feel like home again and are over this whole mess and can just be friends again. But for now, I'll have to somehow deal with the fact that this might not be going as smoothly as we hoped and that I'm left to try and cope in this empty apartment.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Please stop regularly belittling me and exhibiting your irrational personality in front of me. I've had enough of your assumptions and expectations of me. If you can't accept who I am, then I can't accept who you are.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Dear? Hah! I mean, you! You Not-So-Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for nothing you crap face!

And now I have no idea what to do /.\

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm not upset with you; but I really wish you would stop taking offense every time I stand up and take a necessary step. I do my best to work with you; yet I never can seem to do things right. Oh well, I gave up on you years and years ago. I tolerate you because I have to. Don't make things more difficult; and quit your complaining. If I truly didn't care for you or was against you; there are and were so many times I could have done things to rid myself of you for good. Please don't make me reconsider each decision not to betray you; or think that I'm out to get you. I'm not.

So just grow the fuck up. Silence doesn't mean I'm upset with you. It doesn't mean I hate you. Yes, it's true you do annoy me sometimes. But I cope. I actually care about making you feel like things are alright between us. We're family. But...please don't push your luck; and don't think I'm against you if I lose my temper. I do understand what you yourself are going through, and don't think that I'm turning a blind eye to what other family members do to you. They will face an appropriate reckoning as soon as I can safely dish it. Until then I'm biding my time. I'm not a fool; you will receive your reckoning too...even if I deliver it to you on your deathbed. I hope I need not do that. But don't feel bad if I dance on your grave a bit.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I think I like you more than I am willing to admit but I'm not sure how much you like me. I hope we can meet up sometime soon because then I can finally hold your hand and stuff and whatnot. I hope that everything goes well with whatever we are right now.

Years
  • Dear anonymous

Please stop your obnoxious singing and partying and shut the fuck up so I can hear my music... oh God not Sweet Home Alabama please. WHY DAMN YOU?!

Sincerely
    Your neighbour

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Dear Anonita,

I really do love you, but I don't have the guts to say so because I'm afraid you'll reject me, give me sign just a sign...

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

Stalking and obsession now huh? That's a little extreme, even for you. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised since you're pretty lifeless to begin with.

Oh what will you crazy people think of next.

P.S. Rest in purrs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

Should I break up?

I hate to ask it

But things are out of hand for me now

I do not log into this forum anymore (due to personal reasons). But this one question bugged me so much, I needed to post it somewhere. So, here I am!

Some of you may know from my old post how my life with my fiance is.

If not- well, we are in a LDR and he is so busy (working from 5AM to 10PM) that he literally cannot text me and is too tired for much anything else.

Always too busy

We don't see, call or even, text each other (except calling on Sundays for alloted 10 mins)

I used to call him every weekend and he used to be happy about it

And nowadays, he just speaks to me with an "angry" tone as if something is frustrating him and is going wrong... and if I ask him why he is angry, he says it's just work.

But I feel very uncomfortable about it

Like, I know he is trying to say something... His anger could mean a lot more than just work

I agree work is busy

But I feel he cannot accept me for who I am anymore...

Maybe I am not what he dreamed of?

So sad if that's how immature his imagination is.

But, unfortunately, if that is how it is. Then, I can't change it

Seeing the uncalled for LDR circumstances, I had wished for us to break up three years ago and we didn't because we were just so much in love and it made us both cry for a long time...

I was just so confused and we were both so broken without each other, we got back.

Things have been sooo down the lane after that

He got busier and busier

And now, it is his final semester.

So, the work load is even worse.

It will be so till March+ 2017 and such...

I can take it if our love is true

But I get the feeling it is not anymore...

Distance tore us apart?

Then we were never meant to be, huh?

Maybe it was all about control or immaturity or hormones, but hardly ever love

I have no idea what to do

But breaking up seems like a good choice right now (even though my mind says I may exaggerating things)

He will come back begging as always and I will cry too

But isn't that super unhealthy?

I don't want to be that person who looks like she is only living on sending threats if she doesn't get things her way

I'm not like that at all

Even if circumstances have pushed me, I could never do that.

And I do not want him back

But I keep waiting before making this move

I keep giving him a second chance /_\ (as I cry myself to sleep every night)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

...Why did it have to be love? It hurts so much loving someone so out of my reach...

Jesus fucking christ... I can't anymore...

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • dear anonymous.

i want to tell you the things you want to hear. i want to tell you that i care and love for you like you want to believe, but i cannot promise the thorns that come from my mouth. its hard to tell you i love you without wanting to choke. i want to leave this all behind and move on, but for some reason i can't. the very clothes on my body are drawn to you, my skin is, my mind is, my heart is. why can't i let you go? why can't i turn around and walk away? why is this so difficult for the both of us? why can't we just stay friends instead of whatever the hell this is?

most days, i wish circumstances were different. maybe in some life things are alright. i don't have to love you behind my back. i don't have to feel guilt crawl up my hands like frostbite when i crave your touch. when i crave to feel your hair between these fingers. i want to break them off. i want to smash my skull against a wall. i want to drop everything and leave. but i can't. i can't i can't i can't

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    Btw... tomorrow I might take a trip somewhere, so I hope you can wish for my safety and all... And don't worry, I'll be back after my trip is done, and I hope I will shine brighter as Victory Star when I'm back in here safe and sound. Until then, take care, and do your best in here as well, and keep shining bright too, mmkay? c:

Dear another anon in somewhere...
    I'm wondering if you'll read this, but thanks for giving me a little strength for me to start to moving on after all the stuffs that I've been through these days. It may be a small act, but slowly but surely I'll be in top shape.

Back