• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toe space in shoes

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    How much toe space do you guys need for a pair of sneakers or shoes to be comfortable?

I don't have any exact measurements but for me, I'd like to be able to scrunch my toes comfortably. So I usually get a half size bigger than my standard fit. My standard fit means that my toes are like almost at the end of the shoe so my toes can't move around. A half size bigger and my feet still fit but my toes get to move around freely. Breathing room if you will.

Sirfetch’d

I actually like my feet feeling tight and comfy to an extent. I don't want my toes bunching up but I do prefer the shoe to be fitted. I cannot stand having shoes that are kinda loose and slipping off.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    A little less than half an inch is fine. Anything more and it feels awkward to me.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I like my basketball and skate shoes pretty snug since I'm doing some pretty wild stuff in those kicks, but yeah I totally like a little wiggle room in my knock around shoes

Years
  • Most shoes don't fit too well for me since I have wide toes so I like a lot of space for my piggies. The more the better. As long as the rest of the shoe is snug enough that it won't come off I'm good.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I don't really need a whole lot of space, just as long as I'm not actually crammed into the shoe itself.

Fun random fact: I wear size 14 shoes.

Years
  • I do at least need some space to move my toes since having some room makes me know I'm finding the shoe comfortable enough. My shoe size (as far as the Australian size numbering is concerned) is 8-9 and that's at least suitable for me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I like my running shoes to be fairly snug. I feel like I have more control that way. I'm prone to tripping enough as it is.

As for everyday shoes, a little wiggle room is always nice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have wide feet. Normally I would be a size 9 length wise, but I gotta have size 10 or 11 shoes in order for my feet to fit inside the shoes comfortably. Even if they are wide-width sizes. fml.

pkmin3033

Enough to be able to wiggle, but not enough to be able to slide. I don't really pay much attention to my feet; I can't feel my toes at all in cold weather due to poor circulation and as long as I'm not worried my feet are going to fall out of my shoes or feel like they're being chewed by a pack of hungry wild dogs with every step I take, I'm fine with footwear. I've had the same pair of boots for about eight years at least now for daily wear, haha.

Lucid

Idfk, this is kinda an odd question for me. I just pick what's my shoe size...?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I prefer not to have too much wiggle room, but I also don't want to have to curl my toes up to fit in my shoes. I should probably get a half size bigger than what I do, but it's already so hard to find shoes my size.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    did anyone else just get the most ominous vibes from that post

Back