• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary Beast

Favorite Legendary Beast

• Raikou

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Suicune

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Entei

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2021
    My favorite legendary Pokémon trio is the legendary beasts: Raikoi, Suicune, and Entei. I love their backstory, design, and using them in any game or seeing them in the anime has always been a blast.

Raikou is my favorite of these three, personally. It seems like Suicune gets the most love due to it being featured in Pokémon Crystal and then was a playable character in Pokken tournament, then Entei was in Pokémon 2000. Raikou feels overshadowed to me, and I don't feel it's warranted, though Suicune and Entei are awesome in their own right too.

So who is your favorite of these three? I am curious to see who others like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I too like Raikou best :) Entei was super cool in the movie, and Suicune is ofc pretty neat. But yeah, I always thought Raikou was slightly more awesome and pitied that all it got was some TV specials and no movie of its own. I liked to like the underdog, kinda ;)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Entei is my fav, i like it first from pokemon silver fan translation and then later from the third pokemon movie the most and stick with that

Also my nickname states that

In my fanfics the male Entei (nicknamed Jackie) in my right-hand man (Caline?!) and is with love with my female Flareon

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • come on entei's warm and cuddly who wouldn't love him

Indeed, but everytime he barks/meows/roars a new volcano apears/erupts, surely you wouldn't want that (pets Jackie anyway)

Years
  • Indeed, but everytime he barks/meows/roars a new volcano apears/erupts, surely you wouldn't want that (pets Jackie anyway)
    as someone who lives in one of the ring of fire countries i'm used to it

beeeeesides entei can control himself
    probably

Years
  • As an electric type lover... raikou. Suicune is the most elegant though, I like it a lot too ❤️ Sorry entei you're not bad and your movie was really good but it just wasn't meant to be

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Suicine has the more elegant and cleaner design out of the three so I'll go with that. The other two aren't bad but they can be slightly better.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I like them all and my favourite changes from time to time. As of now, it is Raikou, as I used it in a randomised Nuzlocke recently and it was pretty great.

Years
  • Suicune has always been my favorite since the moment I laid eyes on it as a child and it still remains my favorite legendary overall. That luxurious purple mane and blue/white coat... aesthetically it just appeals to me in every way.

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
    Years
  • Always been a Suicune kind of guy myself. It mostly just comes down to finding its design the best, and as others have already said, it's majestic as heck. Entei is a somewhat distant second, and Raikou really just doesn't do much for me design-wise.

Years
  • Entei's always been my favorite of the three. The Spell of the Unown movie is probably my second or third favorite overall, and I grew up on the anime before I ever got into the games. Plus, Entei would be great to give a hug to, whereas I might be hesitant to do the same to the other two.

Back