• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I am having another very bad week and it's probably only going to get worse before it ends.

BUT I have a four day weekend because I went into work on Monday instead of Friday, so tomorrow morning is my last morning for the week. Going to spend a lot of time on DQXI and trying to distract myself from losing online access to MHGU, with...unknown results. I'll get back to you.

Years
  • No idea what you're talking about.

Anyway, hello everyone o/ I hope you all are having a great morning so far!
    Good morning Angie! Same to you~
    I am having another very bad week and it's probably only going to get worse before it ends.

BUT I have a four day weekend because I went into work on Monday instead of Friday, so tomorrow morning is my last morning for the week. Going to spend a lot of time on DQXI and trying to distract myself from losing online access to MHGU, with...unknown results. I'll get back to you.
    I?m sorry to hear that ): But hey - at least the 4 day weekend will give you some chance to recharge~

pkmin3033

Well, I deserve all the misery I've been going through recently, so I guess I shouldn't complain, haha.

But yes! It'll be worth suffering through the Monday earlier, especially considering my parents are going away for the weekend too :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Well, I deserve all the misery I've been going through recently, so I guess I shouldn't complain, haha.

But yes! It'll be worth suffering through the Monday earlier, especially considering my parents are going away for the weekend too :3

OH PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT!!! :( You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! You should be happy, you're a great person! :) I've always really liked talking to you^^

TY

I started my first actual week of working and it's already killing me

at least the goal im aiming for keeps me going... oof

Years
  • Susan Egan is pretty great.

@Dawn
    I'm sorry that you think you deserve misery; however, no one deserves to be miserable.

@Vol'jin-Ty
    Welcome back I haven't seen u in here in 100 yrs. Is it bc I took the thing about bullying you out forever? Sorry dat work sux tho

TY

No I've just been very busy with gf and arranging a meetup n stuff. It may be arse but it provides me with the funds needed to do the things I love so it kinda keeps me going in a way :v

pkmin3033

Ah, we're down again...reflects my current state of mind.

Also, have a bongo cat, because reasons:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back