• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I bought Xenoblade Chronicles for the Switch recently after a friend kept telling me how good it is. So far I quite like the game but, even as a person who enjoys doing quests, there are just a lot of quests which means a lot of walking (even with the landmark teleportation stuff).

pkmin3033

Put in preorders for Super Mario 3D All-Stars, 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim, and Robotics;Notes Double Pack. Waiting impatiently for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity to be available to preorder for a sensible price from somewhere.

Also spontaneously purchased New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for...reasons. idk.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I went ahead and bought/downloaded Gravity Rush Remastered from PSN for PS4 last night. Because there wasn't a choice due to physical being to damn expensive.

It seems to be an interesting game/series and appears to have RPG elements. Hopefully I can enjoy it. I'll be searching for the sequel next week.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Gravity Rush 2

I bought the first one, even if I did have to force myself to buy it digitally, so there was really no reason not to get the sequel.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2021
    I picked this up too on Friday...and actually finished it in about 20 hours over the weekend, haha. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Sounds very promising! It looks like Dead Cells, but better :)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Trails of Cold Steel 2 because I'm just about done with the first game, and Sentinel 13: Aegis Rim. The latter caught my interest with it's plot of time travel, mechs, and kaiju. Also, it's developed by Vanillaware, so you know visually, it's gonna look great.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i bought mario 3D all-stars last weekend bc i caved to nostalgia pressure. have i played it for more than an hour? no. will i? hopefully. am i playing it now? no. woo!

pkmin3033

Grabbed Highway Blossoms: Next Exit just now. I enjoyed the base game and I've had my eye on the side story DLC since a listing for it popped up on Steam, haha.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I ordered a PlayStation 1 memory card in order to play Wild Arms.

User Anon 1848

I recently bought Mario 3D All Stars, Zelda: Breath Of The Wild and an online Nintendo membership for myself. Funnily enough I've been spending more time with the old SNES games that come with the online subscription than the fully priced Switch games lately. Just finished my first 100% playthrough of Super Metroid. Next time I'll go for a 100% speedrun. Fingers crossed that we eventually see Zero Mission and the Prime trilogy make their way to the Switch too so I can finally play those games.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Bought Ni No Kuni II recently. It was in the bargain bin at walmart for $15 which is pretty much the same as a used copy so I thought why not.

Back