• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Whats up with the dark relic bonus chapter? Every time i tried it my game freeze and i cant move anymore and have to reset my game?
    Don't know why just caught alakamza not have genga on Beta 13.
    Yeah, a lot of people seem to have issues with that side chapter for whatever reason.
    Make sure to press the GBA's A Button and then try to move. If that doesn't work, wait for a patch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2021
    So one of the scientists in Silph Co building is saying that he can make me a voltorb gun if I bring him six voltorbs, no matter what I do he won't give me voltorb gun, is this part bugged? I tried bringing all six together, having all six in PC, bringing them one by one, having six voltorb at the same level...

Edit
    Also black sludge does nothing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So one of the scientists in Silph Co building is saying that he can make me a voltorb gun if I bring him six voltorbs, no matter what I do he won't give me voltorb gun, is this part bugged? I tried bringing all six together, having all six in PC, bringing them one by one, having six voltorb at the same level...

Edit
    Also black sludge does nothing.

I think it's intentional, that the scientist doesn't give you the voltorb gun

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So, I'll keep this as short as I can.
    Aethestode released a Beta 14.1 patch, but I didn't bring it here. When I logged into Discord and noticed it, I also noticed that it already had a gamebreaking bug found.
    As such, I decided to wait until it was fixed and bring that patch directly.
    So, with that being said, here's the Beta 14.2 Patch.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/j8rdooa09wj95ut/Beta_14.2.ups/file

Please don't forget that you have to apply it over a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 ROM.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Will Beta 14 Part 2 only contain Kanto and Orange Island regions or will it also include Orre or another smaller region too?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Will Beta 14 Part 2 only contain Kanto and Orange Island regions or will it also include Orre or another smaller region too?
    Patches like the Beta 14.1 that are not major releases tend to only add bugfixes. Sometimes, small events or side chapters are added like it happened with the Beta 13 Part 2F and the Blazing Grimer, but that's it.

With that out of the way, I want to take this chance to clarify something.
    There's people who keep asking for the rest of the regions as if they were already created, or as if Aethestode even started to develop them, but as far as we all know, the only single region Aethestode started to work on besides the Orange Islands, is Orre.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Patches like the Beta 14.1 that are not major releases tend to only add bugfixes. Sometimes, small events or side chapters are added like it happened with the Beta 13 Part 2F and the Blazing Grimer, but that's it.

With that out of the way, I want to take this chance to clarify something.
    There's people who keep asking for the rest of the regions as if they were already created, or as if Aethestode even started to develop them, but as far as we all know, the only single region Aethestode started to work on besides the Orange Islands, is Orre.

Yes, but I mean the second half of Beta 14, not the patch fix. Will that have Orre in it, condensing two smaller regions in one beta or will it focus mostly on adding OI stuff?

BTW, could you make an evolution guide so we know how to get fakemon evolutions.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yes, but I mean the second half of Beta 14, not the patch fix. Will that have Orre in it, condensing two smaller regions in one beta or will it focus mostly on adding OI stuff?
    Back when Aethestode announced that he started to work in the Beta 14, he told everyone that it would only have the Orange Islands.
    could you make an evolution guide so we know how to get fakemon evolutions.
    I probably could, but I won't. I don't feel like doing one. Anyone else could perfectly come up with one if they wanted to though.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I've played through Beta 13F in the past and I thought I'd just ask if I'd face any issues if I used a team that's completely different from the one that Red used.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I've played through Beta 13F in the past and I thought I'd just ask if I'd face any issues if I used a team that's completely different from the one that Red used.
    No. You're free to use whatever team you want.
    The only difference is the pokémon that show up with Red during certain cutscenes, that's it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Just want to say To Aesthosde I hope you feel better, take your time. I love the hack and did a great job.
    Thank Aesthosde and feel better.

ChadXeno

Blaziken/Cinderace Enthusiast
    Years
  • Is the sidequest with the lady on the ship who loved Mr.Fanclub twin still there,because I tried going everywhere on the ship but no luck

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is the sidequest with the lady on the ship who loved Mr.Fanclub twin still there,because I tried going everywhere on the ship but no luck
    Yeah, it is. Try to trigger it at some point after 00:00 and after having completed a good chunk of the game's plot too.
    Maybe try going to the S.S. Anne at 1AM after the events in Silph Company, for example.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2019
    just make an account for this to say thank you for this wonderful rom hack. & im currently in fuchsia ,wondering where w could get exp share or vs seeker?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I'm gonna do a full playthough of this one once all the side chapters are ready, screenshots of this game a very beautiful and it's easy to see this team worked hard.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    May I just ask, How far are you going to finish this hack? Does aethestode plans to release a beta which consists of other regions like orre,Johto,hoenn,sinnoh etc.,?

Back