• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Changes: July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadowy

[FONT=Noto Serif][I][B][SPAN="text-shadow: 1px 1px
Years
Current username: Revise
Requested username: Meadow

I hope this is okay, since I'm quite active with this alt and all! =)

Years
Just a reminder, since we've gotten a lot of requests already, we ask that you please limit your reservation of usernames on alts. If you don't plan to be active (if you do, great!) on your alt it would be very much appreciated that you let go of your old username so someone else with more desire to be active could take it. Reminder here as written in the guidelines:

Please limit your use of alternative "reservation" accounts. By making a second account to "reserve" your old username, you are preventing a new or other user who wants it from having it. While we will not actively seek to remove such accounts, we encourage you not to register them, particularly if you are asking for a high-demand username.

We have the right to deny any alternate account username reservations if we deem your alternate account inactive, especially if they were made solely for the purpose of holding a username. If you think an exception should be made on why you should reserve a name on an inactive alt account, please PM me with details. If your alternate account is active, however, then you are fine.

Thank you!

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

Requested username: Black Swordsman

Years
Current username: Hades
Requested username: Aya
[any relevant information to the username change] Discussed with Janna and she said it was ok.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
Current username: Endagus
Requested username: Nimity

Hello there :3

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years
Current username: Rainbow Jirachi
Requested username: Rainbow Chara X

When I picked the name Rainbow Jirachi, I made it without knowing that someone already had it somewhere else. So oops.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Current username: Zen
Requested username: Toshinori

doin' it for hero academia

i checked and there's no account that under that username.

rip zen ilu

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
Current username: Zekrom
Requested username: Zekrom52

This is an alt account of mine (Nah). I almost never use it though, and I know that Pokemon names tend to be a popular choice in usernames on this kind of site (see Chase requesting a change to Bruxish and possibly regretting it later lol) and I figured that I'd simply ask to have the 52 slapped onto the end of it, making it the same as my battle server username while still keeping a Zekrom username under my control but letting the Pokemon name by itself go back into the (nearly infinite) pool of usernames for people to pick from. Cuz who knows, maybe there's someone out there who really wants or will really want the name someday.

d

Requested username: Komala

Hopefully it doesn't get taken by a newbie before the username changes are done. We'll see what happens with that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Current username: avaramoon
Requested username: Avara

I don't know if the username I requested is taken, but I would be incredibly grateful if a change would be possible! Thank you =)

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Current username: RandomChamion
Requested username: Random%20Champion

I've used the direct name search and it tells me that the user has not registered and thus does not have a profile to view. My plan is to get more active in this community (have only 1 post till date).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back