• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dump my ashes in a river and go

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    how and where would you like your remains to be disposed of when you die?

pkmin3033

I want to be frozen and re-heated in the future when they figure out how to either reverse the aging process and facilitate biological immortality, or put human consciousness in cybernetic bodies. Either or.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • just bury me in the cheapest coffin with the cheapest headstone you can find. nothing too fancy. preferably a cemetery in or around my home town.

I want to be frozen and re-heated in the future when they figure out how to either reverse the aging process and facilitate biological immortality, or put human consciousness in cybernetic bodies. Either or.

sorry but the first line of this post just has me thinking of those frozen ready-meals you get

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.

In reality, I hope it's the cheapest method that leaves like zero impact. Graves take up a lot of space, so I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Being turned into a diamond sounds interesting, but also a corpse diamond sounds odd, so I doubt anyone would do that.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'd probably just lie around for a couple years. There's not a lot of things people could do with my dead body after they all burnt to death in a gigantic fire expanding across all continents that killed the entirety of humankind.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd probably just lie around for a couple years. There's not a lot of things people could do with my dead body after they all burnt to death in a gigantic fire expanding across all continents that killed the entirety of humankind.

hello, every final fantasy main antagonist ever

Years
  • I mean, I'll be dead. I don't really mind as long as it's not something that'll have everyone laughing at me posthumously.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • https://www.thelivingurn.com/

mlfw10315-013_fluttershy_would_like_to_be_a_tree__by_flare3-d4ty99v.jpg

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    hello, every final fantasy main antagonist ever
    To be fair, Kefka is doing a pretty good job at accomplishing his goals. As opposed to, let's say, a one-winged-wanna-be-angel who can't even kill people by dropping a giant meteor on their head.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I prefer to stay this age forever. More anti-oxidants in my diet!!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'd want to be buried next to my mom and my dad and sisters, or be made into ashes (that's cremating i think) and be put in an urn. unless i get reincarnated or something idk

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Burn my ass honestly lol. I don't want my ashes spread, though. I would still like for whoever remains to have somewhere to pay visits. I mean obviously this doesn't work for everyone, but I enjoy leaving flowers for my passed loved ones and having somewhere to go for it. We have an urn with my grandmother's ashes here at the house and another smaller container with ashes in my cousin's room and her friend (without realizing what was in it) opened it and spilled them all over the floor. idk I'm too afraid of that happening. And it's kind of weird looking at the urn on the shelf and thinking there's essentially a person in there...

Back