• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ringtone

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
right now i'm using the second opening from my hero academia as my ringtone haha. before then it was the main song for zelda: botw since i had my phone completely zelda'd until a few days ago.

Metriname

its metr
Years
my ringtone is a rooster singing, it might sound boring but this exact ringtone traumatized me as a child so it's pretty damn good at catching my attention in even the faintest volumes.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Mine is "Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset" by Luke Bryan. Love that song to death.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
The song that plays in the Grass and Electric clubs in the first Pokemon tcg c: It makes phone calls a lot less scary

MotionBlack

Heart-eartH
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2019
I have the basic iPhone ringtone. I don't think it's possible to change it (I'm probably being lazy and I bet you can change it).

Years
some default ringtone from my phone. it sounds like one of those ringtones from telephones. my friends used to say that i was like an old man haha

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
mine are always music box sounds!

it's this rn:

& my sms tone is the power ranger communicator noise (o:

Years
my default ringtone is "Run Away With Me" by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Ringtones for specific people:
  • Steven's Ringtone from Full Disclosure - for my bf
  • Hung Up by Madonna - for my mom
  • Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds - for my oldest sister

...i think that's it :thonk:

Years
Whispy Woods Kirby Boss theme. I have zero intention of changing it because a) I'm too lazy and b) I literally cannot think of anything else that's better.

Also text message notifications sounds (and notifications in general) are... I think the sound effect of Kirby getting an extra life? So yeah. I've Kirb-ified my phone. It's great.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
The only ringtone I've changed on my phone is the text message one. iPhones normally have the high pitched ding ringtone as the default, so I switched it to "bamboo" which sounds like 3 marbles hitting the bottom of a glass. That ding was so obnoxious.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
My ringtone is a part of my favourite song, while the text notification audio is an instrument tuning sound.

Years
I'm using Genkaitoppa X Survivor (Dragon Ball Super's 2nd opening) as my ringtone.

The notification sound that I use is Super Mario World's coin sound effect.

Back