• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you get the last Pokémon game you purchased?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • my last pokemon game purchase was let's go eevee and i bought it after my shift ended at work the day it came out. if it matters, i got some like. chips and queso that day too. you have to snack when you get a new game. it's mandated by law.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I... actually don't recall. I've been blessed with such kind siblings due to them always buying the Pokémon games and letting me borrow them once they're done. It's been that way for the past few generations.

If I must think back, then I believe the only time a game hasn't been bought by them was for Pokémon White. It's the only one, other than Emerald, I can call my own. Bought it in Walmart more than likely.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • A cutie gave me eshop credit to buy the digital copy. :>

Before that, bought it from my local store after preordering.

Years
  • The last game I got was Let's Go Eevee when I bought my Switch at work. I got over $100 off the system, and $20 off the game with staff discounts + Black Friday deals, so it was hard to say no.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I bought Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee at Best Buy (using GCU). I ordered physical copies for delivery to my home.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Got Let's Go Eevee from Best Buy for $12 off since I still have an active GCU subscription.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Let's Go Eevee, I preordered it alongside the Pokeball controller since the shop announced them for pre-ordering. I got it from a gaming shop locally.

GodsFool

🃏
    Years
  • I'm downloading Bulbapedia - Pokemon Wiki right now! ������

Let's talk about Tangeling hair - カーリーヘアー

Good luck!

Went to Gamestop, got Ultra Moon. The End.
    I'm starting this game tomorrow on a four and a half hour plane ride. Wish me luck! WOOSH!
    Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back