• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Title, my name

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
LadyJirachu: My old name (Jirachu) with Korrina's 'Lady' title in the games coming before it :P

My profile text: I think everyone knows about my super huge same sex pokemon crush just reading that too xD

As you can see, i'm a huge fan of Korrina from x and y (and i have a crush on her and its a major part of the obsession)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I literally only started using one like a week ago ha. I kind of like not having one.

But sometimes having one is nice too. Right now, mine goes with my Jirachi theme :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
What it says on the tin: I'm the Sylveon Moderator!

ADt7M4Z.png

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
mine is self explanatory. i'm the jacksepticeye enthusiast on the forum here. before it was just youtuber enthusiast but i changed it to jacksepticeye since that's more accurate.

Back