• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you top or bottom?

Top or Bottom?

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Bottom

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

Have you ever slept on a bunk bed? Do you prefer sleeping on the top or bottom level?

Fremont+Twin+over+Twin+Bunk+Bed.jpg

Years
  • OH GOD! Almost all my life I have been sleeping on a bunk bed and I grew so tired of it. I slept on the bottom and both sides were bad. Getting up sleeping on the bottom, I would bump my head on the bed over me and sleeping on the top, you would have to climb up and down the latter so many times which is tiring and my feet pressing so hard down on the latter was painful. I hated sleeping on a bunk bed and I'm glad I don't sleep on a bunk bed anymore.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • In all areas of life, I like to be on top. I had a bunk bed for many years and enjoyed resting my feet on the ceiling before sleep.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Either one. The top one is annoying close to the light, but I got used to that after a while. The bottom one is right next to the toilet, so that sucks too, but at least the top bunk covered the light. Take your pick, either one sucks. XD

Years
    • Seen today
    The bottom, I can't sleep feeling so out in the open.

I don't mind sitting at the top of one though, but when it comes to actually sleeping, I want the bottom.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Top is best so you avoid feet hanging down in your face in the morning from the person on the top.

Back