• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • Gray is like a Tsundere rly though I think lately he's warming up to her!

seriously
    she is so cute and awesome and powerful
    why wouldn't you want her as a girlfriend
    stupid little gray{XD}

btw, since i offered to make a banner for this club and all
    how about me making a css layout for the thread that goes well with it? :)​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do eet

Also in the discussion of gray
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Do eet

Also in the discussion of gray
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • Hey there everyone, I'm so sorry I kinda went inactive there for a few days. I've been working a bunch on my yard and I've been busy working out a new part-time job. Anyways, let's get to it.

Preferred Nickname: Ben
    Magic Specialty: Ice Like Grey
    Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Natsu
    Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Anime
    Reason for Joining: I Found You while i was searching
    Answer to Current Topic: we All Know fairy tail is the best anime Out there

Welcome to the guild! :) Good to have a new member, as always.

gajeel and levy are cute together, they need to date!!!

Also, gray, make out with juvia already!!!​

I second this ^

He did kill off God Serena, but that doesn't really count.

Watch as God Serena comes back to life next chapter.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I need to vent about the most recent manga chapter, because it's really bugging me.
    Spoiler:

I have an idea for a new topic. What is your top 20 list for the most powerful characters in the Fairy Tail universe?

This is mine:

Spoiler:

UPDATE: Aisu, you reached "God Rank"! Please pick a new secondary magic specialty and give yourself a nickname (i.e. Salamander), if you want to.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Does this make me Serena now Eh...wow. I'll have to choose Legend of City as a secondary magic, and a nickname... I'll pass on that.

Also, I wonder. Can you stop physical magics like Mass Manipulation from affecting you, through your own magic energy or with magical items? I'm only asking because Eileen could've and frankly should've crushed Acnologia with her magic.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Does this make me Serena now Eh...wow. I'll have to choose Legend of City as a secondary magic, and a nickname... I'll pass on that.

Also, I wonder. Can you stop physical magics like Mass Manipulation from affecting you, through your own magic energy or with magical items? I'm only asking because Eileen could've and frankly should've crushed Acnologia with her magic.

Spoiler:

Yeah, "God Aisu", I guess. :) Now you need to learn 8 elements and you'll be just like him. Also, what is Legend of City? Never heard of that one before. Lastly, I highly disagree with your top 20 list (no offense) and you actually didn't botch Eileen's name, it's spelled perfectly.

I don't really have rankings for them, but I do believe that Acnologia is at the top.

You would be correct.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I sure hope Mashima doesn't screw these next few chapters up with all these Zera shenanigans. I really can't wait to see what her purpose is.

Years
  • Legend of City is the magic of one of the old background characters pre-time-skip, Chico=C=Hamitt. It was like, she could summon the spirits that were in Magnolia to fight with/for her. Also I tried doing the Top list off the top of my head so I know most of it's crap.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Legend of City is the magic of one of the old background characters pre-time-skip, Chico=C=Hamitt. It was like, she could summon the spirits that were in Magnolia to fight with/for her. Also I tried doing the Top list off the top of my head so I know most of it's crap.

I REMEMBER NOW, YES! Also, it's all good. It took me a while to make my top 20, so I can respect you making a top 20 list like that off the top of your head.

Years
  • But ranking the humans isn't fair in the first place because of unreleased potential. Natsu, for instance, is supposed to be stronger than Zeref so as to kill him, but right now he'd be tied with, I don't know, Erza.

Back