• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 240.png

I am with Team Bulu. Ironically my least fave of the four.

I'm a m a lele.(Which is kind of disappointing. better than bulu tho)

Hey, no dissing my team yo. Then again, Bulu doesn't have the same appeal the other three do, so I can understand why he is disliked, even by someone chosen for his team.

I got Tapu Fini heh. Curious any Tapu Bulus around.

I'm with Bulu, and so is Don and Gimmepie I believe. Surprised I haven't seen any other Bulus yet.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • tapulele.gif

So I took the quiz and ended up sorted with Tribe Lele. I'm unsure on some of the tribe's descriptions (especially on cruelty part), but I hope Get-Together will be a blast even though some of us may wind up on different teams :smile:

Last edited:
    Years
  • While I am disappointed my pair ended up on a different team (he's with Lele btw), I wanted to say... any more Bulus here? Need to find out who I've been pitted with in the club of what is the least favoured Tapu.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • While I am disappointed my pair ended up on a different team (he's with Lele btw)

I was disappointed as well, given that in a few days ago, I was having a hunch that this might happen. We did join forces as Doctrina team in the previous Get-Together, after all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Where to?

I still want to visit Canada some day. Perhaps the USA too, at least San Francisco and maybe Boston. And Seattle!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Where to?

I still want to visit Canada some day. Perhaps the USA too, at least San Francisco and maybe Boston. And Seattle!

You don't want to come to SF unless you want to see people shooting up Heroin nearly everywhere you go and Trash/Homeless people nearly everywhere you go. Its a real problem in SF, Oakland, to a lesser degree in San Jose and is a really big problem down in LA. If you do visit CA, go to Humboldt County(north of Bay Area) and see the Redwoods or go to Sacramento(State Capital) and visit Tahoe region(Lake Tahoe), Mount Shasta and Crater Lake.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Why's that?

Just kinda lame to me. I like conversations on forums more-so than these novelty kind of things.

Also, to me, it reeks of an 'incentive' only to promote more posting. Like waving a shiny object in front of a cat. I wish it didn't have to be like that.

Last edited:

TY

I don't mind it at all, just for me personally I don't think I'd participate in anything due to my interests lying apart from what has been hosted.

It's a nice way to get people together one way or another.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just kinda lame to me. I like conversations on forums more-so than these novelty kind of things.

Also, to me, it reeks of an 'incentive' only to promote more posting. Like waving a shiny object in front of a cat. I wish it didn't have to be like that.
    It?s honestly nothing of the sort. It?s tradition and for fun. But you can just ignore the whole ordeal if events aren?t your cup of tea! Then PC is just normal :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back