• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you keep any pokémon out of their poké balls?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't see why not. Unless it's a dire emergency or danger. I like how they are having more and more Pokemon out of their Poke Balls with their trainers. I'm not sure if I would have all 6 out at once other than to eat I think I would switch them out each day or have maybe two out at a time.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Wailord
    Spoiler:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • All the time? Probably whichever Pokémon my cat would translate to (I'm thinking a grey Torracat or GSC palette Shiny Eevee), though I also like the idea of keeping Mothim outside its ball (at least outdoors).

Years
  • Any small Pokemon sure why not. I just gotta make sure they follow me around properly though...

Years
  • I would always choose to keep whatever starter I had outside of its Pokeball if I was a trainer! But more specifically, I always like to use an Eeveelution on my time, so I'd love to keep out an Umbreon or Espeon all the time, just most small Pokemon in general tbh

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Oh, there are a lot of Pokemon I'd keep out of their Pokeballs. I seriously can't think of just one I'd like to! But, hmm, I guess, if I had to narrow it down, besides my faves, I suppose I'd keep a Turtwig out of its Pokeball. Or any small turtle Pokemon, really. They're fun to be around!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'd have my elegant Ninetales follow me around! I think I'd try to let my Pokémon out of their pokeballs as often as possible! I would want to strengthen my friendship with each and every Pokémon of mine.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I'd let all the cute, little Pokemon outside of their Pokeballs at all times unless they were in danger / risk of harm. Especially my Eevee. :D

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Togetic! It'd be my emotional support Pokemon who I kept in my arms all the time and hugged extra tight when I started to feel like there was no kindness in the world 🥺

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
    Years
  • Either tepig or zorua I don't care if they would be hard to take care of like the zorua who will probably hide from me all the time they're my favorite pokemon I don't care

Years
  • If I was in the Pokemon world I don't think I would be a serious trainer, so I would definitely keep my Pokemon outside of their ball. I'd probably only have one or two anyway, so as long as they aren't massive or could cause much destruction, they could be my sidekicks wherever I go.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i'd keep all my pokemon out of poke balls if i could. and keep more than 6 on me at once. i want a small army of pokemon swarming around me as i travel between gyms

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • There's definitely an appeal to leaving my Pokémon outside their Pokéballs so I don't see why not. Would love to have Scrafty by my side all the time unless I were in a crowded place.

Years
  • To me that's like asking if I wanna keep my pets caged or not. I prefer them free please thank you.

Back