• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gordon ramsey arrives for dinner

Sirfetch’d

lasagna considering it is the only dish i am even remotely confident that i can make taste good

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Starter: Leek and cauliflower soup

Main: Roasted sweet potato and plantain burritos with coriander/cashew sauce.

Dessert: My super chocolatey, chocolate chip brownies

raw

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    since he's the chef, can't he be the one who makes dinner instead?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • for an appetizer, i'd attempt to make mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce.

for dinner i'd make tacos since it's nice and easy to make and customizable.

for dessert i'd make a funfetti cake since it's one of the only desserts i've made before (by box but still)

Years
  • I'm assuming he's arriving at his place late and I've already let myself in so it's really a question of what he's serving.

Otherwise, can of beans.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Fettuccine Alfredo with veggies, but I didn't make the pasta myself nor the sauce so RIP me. It was nice knowing all of you.

Back