• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bacon and Eggs

Years
  • So, I like my bacon soft and my eggs more on the solid side. However Kitty and my family are adamant that I have this backwards and it should be crispy bacon and runny eggs. How do you like your bacon and eggs? Am I really the odd one out here?

Let the food war begin.

Years
  • I either like my eggs scrambled, or over medium. I like my bacon pretty crispy, too. Not like HELLA crispy, but reasonably so.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    eggs it depends on my mood honestly. bacon ig i like em more crispy but honestly i don't remember the last time i had bacon so i can't tell you.

"but tara you work with bacon every day" i know that's probably why i never eat it anymore.

Years
  • I personally don't like it when my eggs are too runny.

It has to be a happy balance, y'know? Bacon can't be too crispy; it just has to have the right amount of crunch to it. I can't eat anything too chewy because it has a weird texture/taste to it.

Although I suppose this is a thread assuming people eat eggs sunny side up, right?

Years
  • yeah i don't eat eggs sunny side up tbh. If it's over medium, I like to include a biscuit, an english muffin, or rice as a starch.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm not super picky on eggs, but bacon I require it to be soft. As for the eggs, scrambled, omelette, sunny side up with toast, it's all fair game to me.

Years
  • Eggs must be sunny-side down and about as runny as a brick, and bacon must be ingested years apart because I feel certain that it would kill me.

Scrambled eggs no longer go down, and omelette's are just disgusting splats so yes, the good egg is an upside down egg - lightly applied to some golden toast and sprinkled modestly with pepper.

Green eggs and ham, though. Now that is a real breakfast.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I go beyond crispy. I want the properties of charcoal to strangle my bloodflow, to cause my heart to resent the concept of existence. I need my bacon to not have resembled life on any level - in every bite, I should be able to taste the space dust that originates us all. Only when said bacon looks like it caused the heat death of the universe is it truly fit for consumption.

I also like my eggs to be flash fried and runny as fuck.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Crispy bacon is the only edible bacon.

By themselves scrambled eggs are wonderful, with a little salt and pepper. However, if I'm having toast or hashbrowns I'll get anything from sunnyside to over medium, however I'm feeling. Dipping the toast or mixing it into the hashbrowns is absolutely delicious

Years
  • I go beyond crispy. I want the properties of charcoal to strangle my bloodflow, to cause my heart to resent the concept of existence. I need my bacon to not have resembled life on any level - in every bite, I should be able to taste the space dust that originates us all. Only when said bacon looks like it caused the heat death of the universe is it truly fit for consumption.

I also like my eggs to be flash fried and runny as fuck.

There's something very wrong with you.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I like my bacon not very crispy. Really I just don't like my meat cooked too much. It's not really meat anymore when you cook it a lot. Like, if you're into eating well-done meat, you might as well not waste perfectly good meat and just eat a burnt log instead, it's probably not much different.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Runny, poached eggs are the greatest without a doubt. I can't say I enjoy bacon so no opinion on that one. You do you :D

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Eggs: Fried, scrambled, sunny side up, moon side up, angeled, deviled, land mine, swamped, thousand year, boiled, Egg Walker, salad, powder keg, green, ice creamed, omelette, soup, and so on. Basically every way they can be cooked. I wouldn't recommend trying any of the volatile cooking methods unless you're the adventurous type.

Bacon: Microwaved or pan-fried.

Years
  • Did you ever consider that the way you eat bacon is why you're in your current predicament and I'm on top of the world?

Eating bacon correctly couldn't possibly
    Although eating the amount of bacon I have over the past couple of days probably isn't helping

Back