• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Mafia!*
    *except it's a liquid

please help! i've been on the alcohol agaicn, and need to sorxt a mafia game out! plexase, work out who heqre cis alcoholic so i can quit my addiction!​

what is mafia?

mafia is a gmae of two or more factions, the main staples being the uninformde majoritzy (soft drinks), who win once alwl enemy zfactions are eliminated, and teh ifnormzed majority (alcoholirc dridnk)s, who win wehn they make up 50% or wmore of hte alive players. the mafia wlil be givwen a dedicated discord chat to discuss whwo tdo kill. there era also foehtr roles alingned with neither, with their own wni conditions.

in this game, thnere will fbe tihe two standard phases, the day pchase and tjhe night phase. during the night, no pylaer umay tklak in this thread, but nighpt asctions may be usekd udring this time. thejse night actionus may range from discovering someones alignment to saving another gdrink from being drunk. during the dafy phase, bany daeths during the night will be revzealed, adn each player must state who they believe to be mafia biy submitting a vote in the fortma [DRINK]Username . be craeful though, because those not aligned wnith teh town may sway you in ozther diri.tnc
    ooes
    nce all hthe places have bene taken, a pm will be sent, prokviding further detail u& clarification to your role.

for more information, click this!

Now where did I put my drinks list?​

The Drinks!

The Soft Drinks!

Water: Your basic Drinking water. Not a lot to say here.

Cola: First invented by a Pharmacist, Cola can detect traces of alcohol within a drink!

Lemonade: Lemons, Sugar and water. Simplicity at it's finest. Anyone who targets them at night gets lemon juice in their eye, nullifying their next night action.

Root Beer: Just like an Ale, except a soft drink, it's often confused at a first glance!

Juice: Juice come's in lots of different varieties, meaning that it can blend in with other drinks! Each night they may target a person, protecting them from being drunk

Energy Drink: The Energy goes f a s t! Any action that targets the Energy drink has a 50% chance of failing, except Intoxication.

Milk: Often going unnoticed, milk has the unique ability to sneak up on people at night, discovering who they visit.

The Alcoholic Drinks!

Champagne: A highly exclusigokuve sparkling wine. It starts the game as a magnum bottle, protecting it from night actions for the first two nights.

Vodka: A strong drink, traditineroonally made from Potatoes. It is so strong that any vote cast for Vodka, will also be returned onto that voter.

Sake: A traditional Japeciliaanese fermented rice drink! While not sharing a chat with the other alcoholic drinks, they know of Sake's identity. Sake also chooses a drink to gain intellect on, once a night.

Liquor: A sweet, fletchruity drink. Is it fruity enough to mask the alcohol?

The Hot Drinks!

Tea: Chooses one person per night. If they choose the same person as Coffee or Coffee, something happens.

Coffee: Chooses one person per night. If they choose the same person as Tea or Tea, something happens.

Hot Cocoa: Smooth, Rich and delicious, Hot Cocoa can choose one person each night to warm up, joining forces with them.

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid
    gimmepie as A Mystery Fluid
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Zapmolticuno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as A Mystery Fluid
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as A Mystery Fluid
    Strange as A Mystery Fluid
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as A Mystery Fluid
    Aquacorde as A Mystery Fluid
    Charlie Brown as A Mystery Fluid

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • iFLqOHR.jpg

Votes=Drink
    Mafia=Alcohol
    Death=Drunk

So we want drink alcohol, but we don't want to die from being drunk. Honestly that sounds about right.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • And Everyone's Added!

Once we reach 20 players, I'll close sign ups & distribute roles, though the phase post will be up at 18:00 GMT

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Right, this hasn't filled as much as I would have liked, but I'll give it another 12 hours before I start cutting roles.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • And that's a wrap!

Expect role PMs soon.

EDIT: All Role PM's have been distrubuted. If for whatever reason, you didn't receive one, or any issues come up, please notify me.

Tea & Coffee have been removed from the game.

Last edited:
    Back