• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Highest education

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
What is your highest education as of this moment? Like high school, college bacheloers, PhD, etc.

Years
bachelor of science in communications, with a concentration in design & digital media
have the opportunity to get free college credits through my job and earn a masters and phd if i wish, but alas....school is just not for me. might consider it in the future if i had more energy and free time

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I have a high school diploma and a year in college. To me having to go to college just seems like a pain in the ass. And I'm not going to spend money I don't have on it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I took some college courses but haven't completed a degree yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Bachelor in chemical biology, Masters in organic chemistry, and currently in the midst of getting a PhD in organic electronics.

Last edited:
Years
Technically just my high school certificate I guess? I'm half way through a Bachelor of Education (Primary School) but that's on hold until my health improves. Aside from that I do have two coaching certifications, one a general athletic coaching certification and the other one a dance coaching certification. I was also rapidly approaching my exam for my next one of those before I got ill but alas, that's also on hold.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My highest is my post grad certificate of eductation, which is a partial masters degree (idk why, but yep).

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I have this fancy piece of paper that says that I'm supposed to be smart and know geology things

even though I'm not smart and don't know geology things anymore

It's specifically a Bachelor's of Science in Geoscience, says cum laude on it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Master's Degree in Economic Journalism and I'm starting a PhD in Applied Economics.
Oh you decided to take it? :D :D

I have this fancy piece of paper that says that I'm supposed to be smart and know geology things

even though I'm not smart and don't know geology things anymore

It's specifically a Bachelor's of Science in Geoscience, says cum laude on it.
I know the feeling, what even is chemistry idk anymore

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
i wanna be a astronomy science teacher, but if not anyother science teaching would be fine. but im not graduated high school yet so i dont even have that yet.

Back