• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B-O-R-I-N-G

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Is there anything that bores you, whether it's a person, a subject, or a video game? I mean, we all get bored with something, right?

Discuss!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Fake hype train that people always get in is boring and annoying.

"OMG DID YOU SEE X?! IT'S SO GOOD!" or "DID YOU SEE THE LATEST EPISODE OF X?! IT'S SO GOOD!"

Other things that bore me is me and my pathetic life and Gen 7 pokemon

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I don't really get bored a lot; unless i don't know what activity to do xD

I find pretty much everything around me fun. That makes it hard to know what to do sometimes cuz there's so many options, though! lol...

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I get bored with never going out and having social interaction because every time I ask someone if they wanna hang theyre busy. Or no one ever asks me to hang, so.. that?s fun

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anything gets boring after doing it long enough. I don't really get the appeal of constantly doing post-and-go forum games but some people seem really into it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I become overwhelmed with boredom when I have exhausted all the activities I normally find fun. That level of boredom can quickly lead to depression as well, if you're not careful. Still, those moments and pretty rare. There's always something to do!

One subject I find particularly dull is politics. Of course it's important to stay up-to-date, but whenever politics ends up being part of the discussion I just... completely zone out. It bores me to tears. It really does.

Other than that, maths, sports, small-talk, cars... Sometimes philosophy, if it's made as complicated as possible.

Certain types of games lose their entertainment value really fast. I agree with ZeoStar about water temples!

I don't really get the appeal of constantly doing post-and-go forum games but some people seem really into it.

I think the main appeal of those games is to increase your post count without any effort. It's good when the other forums are inactive, but they're certainly no substitute for entertainment.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Generally, I?m pretty bored by:
    • Video games (would rather watch uncommented gameplay footage)
    • Television (including new media renditions of TV like Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
    • Housekeeping, chores (who isn?t?)
    • Creative illustration (the boringness is inversely correlated to how technical it is)

I find a lot of joy in doing things like programming, engineering, tax law, management, design/directing, and probably other things of that nature.

Whether I am bored by a task or not depends on one question: Why am I doing this? If I have a good reason to read about IRS case law regarding reasonable compensation boundaries for S Corporations, I will absolutely enjoy doing that and would love to tell you what I learned. I have a much harder time finding a good reason to watch television though, so you see my delimma!

Years
  • Whenever I mention I have skin problems and people wanna come at me with their expensive ridiculous homeopathic shit.
    I'm not slathering honey on my face you idiots.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    When there a lots of members online but nobody is posting. p:

That was one of the first things I've noticed. Quite bizarre. The forum isn't nearly as active as it should be with those kind of online members.

I get bored when I'm either tired or lonely; since I want to talk with someone but don't want to put forth the effort of doing so. And when I'm tired but can't nap, that's really boring. I can't focus on anything and yet can't sleep due to a racing mind or something else.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Boring is;

Having insomnia at night and REALLY wanting to fall asleep then getting annoyed by all my korrina daydreams cuz I want to have REAL dreams at night and not just daydream dreams xD

That is a little boring. Even more boring if I end up having to meditate just to feel less annoyed by the situation.

I still love Korrina. More than you'd ever know.......But its annoying when I go through a night without a few wild dreams in my head :U

Back