• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I just woke up from a 2 or so hour nap even though i tell myself everyday that itd be wiser just to go to bed earlier but i dont like listening to myself :')

Years
  • My doctor, refusing to help with my insomnia at all: just get up and stay up then you'll sleep :)

No i fuckin won't it's insomnia

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well compared to some of you people my supposed to be 9pm bedtime is really early hahah

But bc of these naps i keep going to bed at like 10pm or later instead oops.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    2am would be an hour nap for me before i have to wake back up. though on my days off i've actually begun staying later and going to bed at like midnight.

probably not helping in the long run but shhhh.

tempted to ask my boss if i can just sleep at my store tuesday night since i'll be staying late to make sure everything is perfect and i have myself scheduled at 2am to double check everything for the corporate visit later that morning lol

Years
  • I've been contemplating whether or not an overnight shift would be better for me.

I don't mind staying up all night, plus there's the benefit of leaving early (than everyone else, anyway).

Years
  • If you can stand being alone for a graveyard shift, then yeah that might be fine.

I can't stand being awake until 3 am myself, tbh.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i don't think i could ever work nights anymore. i'm so used to day shift now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    getting off early afternoon is the only merit to waking up at 3am to go to work tbh. if i had to go in at 7am i wouldn't be leaving until 5pm at the latest and that'd suck honestly. i'll keep my 4am - 2pm so i can run errands or go home and take a nap is need be.

Years
  • My sleeping schedule is all over the place given that I'm naturally a night owl and my hours are not a typical 9-5 Mon-Fri kind of affair. If I'm given a "normal" routine I can do it and function well once I'm used to it...but if I don't need to be regulated I'll just never take that initiative myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back