• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Years
    Merlin Mafia

July 21st 2016, Entry 1:

Centuries after the fall of Arthur and the end of the Pendragon rein, the world has changed dramatically. Today, July 21st 2016, I have started writing in this journal because I believe that Arthur has returned. It was only a glimpse, but I believe I saw him in the streets today, although I can't be sure. However, what troubles me even more, is that I've spotted Morgana and Mordred as well. I can only assume that all of Albion has been reborn in this new time. What troubles this entails, I do not know. However, I do know that whatever Morgana is up to, we will stop her again, whatever the cost.

~Merlin

Camelot
    Arthur
    Arthur is the former king of Camelot, and is extremely skilled with a sword. He spends his nights searching for those who laid waste to his kingdom, not stopping until every one of them is found and eliminated. Each night Arthur may visit someone and learn their alignment.

Uther
    Uther is Arthur's father and was king of Camelot before him. Uther was a strict and ruthless ruler, and because of his past now causes many to shake in their boots. All votes will count as half a vote against him.

Guinevere
    Guinevere is Arthur's wife and former queen of Camelot. She is extremely skilled at forging, as her father was the best sword-maker in Camelot. Her knowledge of weapons has evolved with the times, as her reincarnated self owns a variety of firearms. Each night Guinevere may gift a person of her choice a gun, which has a 50% chance of revealing the shooter when fired.

Gaius
    Extremely knowledgeable in both science and magic, Gaius can cure any ailment, and heal any wound. Each night he may visit someone and prevent their death should they be targeted by a lethal action that night.

Witch-Hunter
    Although evil in his past life, the Witch-Hunter seeks to atone for his sins by helping Arthur rise again. He starts the game with a crossbow, which can not be sabotaged, which he can fire once in the game to kill someone.

Kilgharrah
    Once a mighty dragon, this formerly noble beast now lives out his days as a human during the day, and a dragon at night. He will murder anyone who visits him at night, no matter who they are.

Sir Leon
    A noble and trusted Knight of the Round Table, Sir Leon was one of the best swordsmen in Camelot. He holds a stash of bulletproof vests, which he gives out to one person each night.

Sir Elyan
    Sir Elyan is Gwen's brother, and the least experienced Knight of the Round Table. While unskilled with a sword, his true power lies in his will to live. If he is targeted by a lethal action, he will survive for one more phase while bleeding.

Sir Percival
    Sir Percival is the strongest Knight of the Round Table. Anytime he shoots someone with a gun, he will bypass all protective vests.

Sir Gwaine
    Sir Gwaine is a laid back and fun-loving man, who can charm his way into anyone's heart. Each night he can visit someone to woo, and spend the night with them. His target will be roleblocked.

Citizens
    The citizens have no special talents or abilities.

Witches and Warlocks
    Morgause
    Morgause is Morgana's half-sister and a High Priestess of the Old Religion. She has powerful cursing magic, and can cause someone to drop dead if they speak a word of her choosing.

Morgana
    Morgana is the half-sister to Arthur, and will do anything to kill him and steal his throne. Each night she may visit a player and manipulate their thoughts, swapping the target of their action to someone of her choosing.

Mordred
    Mordred can visit someone each night and give them a sabotaged gun that will explode and kill the shooter if fired, and another person a sabotaged vest that will not protect them from a shot. If his target already has a gun or vest, he will swap it with the sabotaged one without them knowing.

Other

Shade
    The shade is the unfortunate soul of Sir Lancelot, which roams the land, seeking to be put to rest. If lynched he gets a solo-win, and then may choose to swap the role of a living player with that of a dead one.

RULES
    1] Use [vote]Username to vote during the day, and make sure to bold it. Other formats will NOT be counted as a vote.
    2] Missing two votes or actions in a row, in any combination of the two, will result in you being replaced or killed. Missing 4 votes or actions total will also result in your death or being replaced.
    3] You may copy/paste information from PMs, however you may not screenshot, forward, or copy css from the PMs.
    4] Talking at night will result in immediate death.
    5] All discussion is to be kept here or on designated Discord chats. Be be aware that you may not play unless you can use a discord chat, as you may be required to use one depending on your role.
    6] If the vote results in a tie, Arthur's vote, provided it is for one of the tied people, will determine which one dies. If Arthur did not vote, did not vote for one of the two or more that tied, or is dead, a coin-flip will determine the one who dies.​

Mana as ?
    drewbie411 as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as ?
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    Zehn as ?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • sI7Mvbk.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I guess I'll join . . . just be aware that Merlin is an amazing show and I will judge you harshly and probably crucify you if you don't make it perfect. Don't fail me, Wiz.

Back