• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your best birthday

Years
    • Seen today
    My later birthdays would be my favorites, so 16 and 18. (Although I celebrated 18 a few days before, not on the actual birthday, but I guess it still counts). Most of this I enjoyed because of traveling, and certain memorable occurrences.

Years
  • My 13th birthday because that was the last time I had any sort of birthday party with entire extended families coming over etc.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'm..not sure. i guess my 16th? iirc, it was just me and my best friend and we had a sleep over at my house and we made home made pizza (for the most part) and we just hung out and did fun stuff together. it was just me and her, but that's all i needed.

all my birthdays after my 18th birthday have been.. horrible, to say the least. after i moved away from my best friend (bc my mom had to be closer to her mom) i haven't had any friends at my birthday parties since i have no irl friends so it's just been family members and my moms friends which makes me feel horrible and makes me look pitiful.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My 18th was pretty great. I would say that it was a fun and exciting night but I honestly don't remember.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I can't really remember. I always thought my 16th would be memorable but it was quite quiet and I didn't do much but it was a nice day overall. I'd say my favourite birthday was my 12th - it was a really good day for me in terms of the time I spent with friends, the dinner etc. and a lot of people remembered it was my birthday which made me happy as people have tend to forgotten or don't care as you get older. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My eighth i guess since its the only one i distinctly remember because i got both gold and silver and my gameboy color.

Haaa. Sounds a bit pathetic compared to others' best birthdays here.

Years
  • Never really had any outstanding ones? I don't have friends irl for numerous reasons, so I just sort of celebrate with family.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm not a big birthdays person, but I did really enjoy going to Montreal for my 25th. I also went to a great concert for my 19th.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I've never had any "best" birthdays. When I was younger, I was always lucky if just one of my classmates/friends showed up. I mean, I'm not really saying that for sympathy. I don't care now where I'm a lot older and such. Most of the time, my birthdays are spent with just my current family (parents & fur babies). I can't really remember if I've ever had a great birthday. Not only that, but I've always been rather weirded out about the idea of celebrating an aging milestone anyway. In fact, I think I remember getting upset once because people sang happy birthday to me.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I think either my birthday last year or two years ago was my favorite. Both times I had a bunch of online friends to celebrate with and even got some really nice gifts from friends that I still treasure to this day.

Back