• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your first forum usernames/instant messenger handles?

Years
  • My first email address/social media handle was harrypotterkid74 on Yahoo! Games back in like 97 or 98. My first AIM handle was tymew2000.

My first forum username was gohanrulez23 on like NeoPets.

What about y'all?

mertis

the mert that was
    Years
    • him/he/them/they
    • canada
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    it was first "dino_slayer" on fort or somthing like that, my second name is actually "mertis" still sticking with it to this day

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    pheonix_9333 was my first email address and I still use this for Netflix because my account got hacked and apparently they can't put my account back on the same email address or something, so I had to give them this one

and _pheonix156_ on Neopets

I liked phoenixes, and yes they were both misspelled

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I think my first username that I remember having was swetha777 on Club Penguin years ago. That wasn't chosen by me, I think my sister came up with it and I just used the account. My mum also used to make my accounts when they required parents to verify it with their e-mail address so a few of my usernames were like purple2001. I think the first one I chose myself was rainbow464 and that definitely inspired the rainbow in Rainbow Arcanine when I joined PC. I got people to call me Rainbow because I was uncomfortable sharing my real name at the time! My e-mail address was a pun on my full name but it had the word soap in it so it led to a few of my real and online friends calling me Soap/Soapy because of it. First social media handle... I honestly can't remember but it was probably bad. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • i'm not sure what my first username ever was on a forum in general, because before i joined PC, i joined some dbz forum and for the life of me i can't remember. @__@; so let's just go with my first (cringe) PC username, Regirock.

idk why, considering i like Regice better, but i guess it was taken at the time...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • like most stupid kids online, my first username was full dead name and last name i'm sure we've all done it at least once, somewhere. But shortly after, I found Digimon thought Palmon was Palamon, and thus the username stuck (except for that weird period in 2009-2011 where it didn't).

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • Gonna say truth this is the first website that i have made an account i genrally use allen303 in the most of games and other websites and yes my first pc name was also allen303,then DJ allen, then allen and now darth allen and now gonna stick to it......

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    if you want to include neopets (though i never really posted in their "forum" part of the site) it was tarita10. tarita being my nickname on my mom's side of the family and well... i was ten when i created my account lmao.

as for actual forums my first forum username was mew20, followed by suicuneangel and then muddykippy.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • my first every username on here, and msn was:

nintendork.
    it soon evolved to nintendork15 as I was 15 at the time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The Sims 2 BBS and fan sites for the Sims during that time. My username was my full name with 7 at the end.

pkmin3033

My first was The Angel of Darkness, on a Baten Katie's forum...it's one of the bosses in the game and I was 13, okay. I had my edge lord phase on the internet, heaven help me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I... had the luxury of coming up with a valid nickname for myself -that now my own IRL friends use- because I was already 16 so I had a minimum of rationality to know the sorts of cringe usernames I shouldn't be using, haha.

Still, on the websites in which I couldn't use Went, I had to come up with variations (see: wentles for twitter) and I used the massively cringy wentkun for my email. Never gonna live it down.

Back