• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I thought Ace Ventura: When Nature calls was 1000x better than the first movie, but still horribly bad lol

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I thought Ace Ventura: When Nature calls was 1000x better than the first movie, but still horribly bad lol

Oh that's the one I meant, my bad. Yeah that one was 24350583920 better than the first IMO :P

I don't know where I got pet adventures from. I'm dumb.. this applies to me:
    antoinedodson2.jpg

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    listen. i know both Ace Ventura movies like the back of my hand. it's terrible.

it's so bad that if you play one of the movies around me, i will be able to recite everything Ace says exactly as he says it. my friend and i watched his movies way too much as teenagers. 8I

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've watched the movies once maybe twice each. I don't even remember half of what happened in them.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    now i know ya'll hate talking about weather but i just have to say this.
    today we had a high of 76 degrees F... and it's supposed to drop down to 29 degrees F tonight. only in Texas.

.. also call me ignorant but i forget people don't know about Ace Ventura.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • The weather was really nice this afternoon, and we let the house air out (and still are).

The romance thread has got me wishing I had a stretch of nature's land to myself, safe from strangers... that would be really relaxing, just to lay out on the grass. :3

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Well, there are only a handful of suspects, but I'll confess. I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

There was only one moderator and hstaff who could have done it but I AM A MAN OF HONOUR BY GOD

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I'm trying to figure out why my head is so thick and heavy right now, and why I'm constantly shaking and can't stop.

The weather's lovely but I couldn't stand to be outside short of dropping my computer on the pavement. Something's wrong with me, huh?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I'm trying to figure out why my head is so thick and heavy right now, and why I'm constantly shaking and can't stop.

The weather's lovely but I couldn't stand to be outside short of dropping my computer on the pavement. Something's wrong with me, huh?

EDIT: Well okay! So those are warning signs of an oncoming panic attack. I should look out for those then.

God damn that was awful.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back