• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah... Honestly I've stopped watching my facebook feed and hardly ever put up things there. I'm not sure I can put my finger on why, but maybe I added so many people just for the sake of having them as contacts and remember them, that I've ended up getting so mucn stuff I don't care about in my feed. Maybe it would help if I "cleaned out" my friends list, but that sort of defeats the purpose of keeping track of people. Idk.
    I hate doing friends list cleanouts, even if I haven't talked to a person in years I'm all like "but what if I need to keep that line of communication open!?"

And then I don't and well in the case of facebook I rarely look at that anyway so whatever. I think it's mostly family members that spam my feed anyway and I don't want to deal with them asking why I removed them!

20C. I walked around on a t-shirt this afternoon.

This was the shortest winter in my life.
    Pfft, I wear t-shirts all winter here regardless!

(Under a heavy jacket, but stiiiiill. I get teased when I complain it's "too cold" because I have that shirt on.)

Years
    I hate doing friends list cleanouts, even if I haven't talked to a person in years I'm all like "but what if I need to keep that line of communication open!?"

And then I don't and well in the case of facebook I rarely look at that anyway so whatever. I think it's mostly family members that spam my feed anyway and I don't want to deal with them asking why I removed them!

Haha, was like that until I decided to deactivate my fb account, one of the best things I ever did, no more worrying about the trivial claptrap of people I don't really like xD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Who knew upon entering General Chat, I would be greeted by A CUTE ASS PUG <3
    If that gif gets taken down, I will throw a FIT and Honest will just have to deal with me.

I can't wait for Spring. Spring means flowers, a season with not-shitty anime, I get to start school, I can wear shorts and dresses again... As much as I like seeing snow(for the first time aaaa), I'm ready for it to not constantly be 20 degrees or less.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    too bad they're a genetic monstrosity

'A study by Imperial College, London, showed that the 10,000 pugs in the UK are so inbred that their gene pool is the equivalent of only 50 individuals'

And given that fact, they're still super smart, with tons of personality. Not just speaking out of my ass cause I like looking at pictures of them on the internet, I have one, and he's the coolest dog I've ever had -w-!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have never remembered a Ace Venture movie.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I didn't know everyone liked pretending to be Ace Ventura.

Spoiler:
    But Einhorn is a MAN

It was funny when everyone found out, since literally everyone except Ace and god damn the other guy he was talking to is a musician or something I should know his name... anyway

Too bad the clip cut out where he corrected him/her on the porpoise and the dolphin lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lohooo... Seheeehr!

Llllllllllllllllllllllllllike a glove!

Me and my brother could recite way too many quotes from those movies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I enjoyed Pet Adventure more than the original, but both were great and full of laughs. I watched it when I was a kid.. and then watched it when I was older and it's so weird when you suddenly get all of the adult jokes.. haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back