• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC 10th Anniversary Events

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Its been a long time since I made a thread...but anyway, starting with the topic. What events are you going to be participating in PC's 10th Anniversa Get-Together? Why? Do you have a strong passion for the subject or are you joining not for the competition, but for the fun?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This looks more like a poll than a discussion to me so I'll move it off over to OVP.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Lerroux, because lol why not x]

10-year banner project, because I just might learn a few from the hosts :3

Other than that I'll just see what I like c:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Challenge event (I'm running it duhhh) and singing event. Same as every year, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Graphics, Photography, Prettiest Profile Contest, Movie Nights, maybe Retro Gaming and #tpc. It's a lot, but it's going to be big! :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd like to participate in many of the events such as iSketch, Skype, Prettiest Profile Contest, Movie Nights etc.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I think you all should do the Trivia Challenge! ;D

And for me, I think as many as I can! Give them all a chance if I can.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I am going to participate in the Prettiest Profile Contest (I know I'll lose but I don't care XD) and I'm probably also going to do a Banner Contest (Just because of fun), a Slogan Contest (For fun also).

Pretty much all the Events I'm going to participate in is for fun.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Damn, I don't know if I can do any. I might do the Prettiest Profile Contest for the sake of nostalgia. And maybe IRC channels, if I find the time. But I can't think of anything else. D=

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I'm co-hosting 10 year anniversary banner.
    I'll be participating in Photography, Graphics, Retro Gaming, Scavenger Hunt, PC History Quiz, and maybe Sprites.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I expect you all to edit your posts to say you'll participate in PC History Quiz or I will quit. ;( YOU'LL GET SUPPORTERSHIP. SRS.

Anyway I'm going to participate in...

[00:06:43] <%Forever> chat thread, #tpc, isketch, slogan, singing maybe, PPC, song parody, anime snapshot, irl snapshot maybe, scavenger hunt, egg hunt by default, battling event by default probs, impersonate lerroux, movie nights

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Definitely the singing contest. And maybe the Lerroux one if I like the sound of how it works.

Also, does anyone know when the signups for these events start? I'm assuming September 24th since that's when it starts, but they might start before then so just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm not going to participate in any of them because, well, I don't really care about them all that much.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i will take part in photography, prettiest profile content, movie night and egg hunt but the timing of the get together is very bad for me. My exams will be going on when the get together will take place :( :( :(
    I'm going to participate for fun.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'll be participating in a wide variety of events! The minecraft for obvious reasons, being one of the hosts and because minecraft is simply amazing. I'll also be participating in the slogan, impersonate lerroux event , #tpc, movie nights, the general chat, anime snapshot, iSketch and PPC and history trivia maybe. Nevertheless I look forward to having some fun and mingling with users all over the boards.

Years
  • I might plan on the Trivia Challenge and the PC History Quiz. (Did I hear someone say supportership is up for grabs?)

Maybe also Impersonate Lerroux and the Prettiest Profile Contest. (I really need to get my Oshawott colors going).

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I'll try and do as much as I can, but i'm definitely doing the Skype event. I'll do The Prettiest Profile Contest and the Design-A-Pokemon contest as well. I'll do the challenges in Syd's department as well! So yeah, a lot to do but it sounds like a lot of fun :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Movie nights! They'll be amazing so everything NEEDS to attend, js <3

Other than that I'll attend the gaming events if the times are changed, PPC, iSketch (I assume that's still happening?), Nica's quiz and whatever else looks fun at the time :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm going to participate in the Trivia contest (because I'm helping Retro Bug run it :D) and also the Song Parody contest if I can get my entry together in time! I may also do the fic writing contest but that's more of a commitment so also maybe not. WE SHALL SEE!

Back