• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you get the girls?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    Hello! I recently moved to another city and realized that almost no one here knows. Making friends is not the most difficult thing. I had problems when meeting girls in unfamiliar surroundings. How do you usually meet girls?

Her

Years
    • Online now
    latest

Bay

Years
  • Do like that scene in Into the Spider-Verse where Uncle Aaron was giving his nephew girl advice. Touch her shoulder and be like, "Hey."

If you actually plan to do that, have her consent first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Hello! I recently moved to another city and realized that almost no one here knows. Making friends is not the most difficult thing. I had problems when meeting girls in unfamiliar surroundings. How do you usually meet girls?

1) Why do you want to meet girls? Do you want them to be only your friends or do you want to have something romantically? You need a clear answer to this so you can proceed to the next step

2 a) If you want them as friends, meet through schools/jobs, neighbourhood or events linked to your hobbies.

2 b) If you choose to have sth romantically, there are three ways:
    Day-game
    Night-game
    and Online-game

But all of them need that you are ready to face rejection, that you have an abundance mentality (plenty of other fishes) and that you also have your life together. Ask yourself which type of girl you like and from then on it is game on

Day-game is easy, go out during the day and have an excuse to talk to girls. If you don't have an excuse just say 'hi' and you are already ahead of most of the guys. Malls, parks and city centers provide good points to do that. Don't forget to ask the number at the end and keep the interactions kinda short, but remain mysterious!

Night-game can be difficult, I myself struggle with it, however you may have more luck. But I also think that girls from night-game are not always good for a relationship. So idk whether that's your cup of tea or not.

Online-game, have a profile, list some interests BUT don't say everything about yourself. Try to use a few openers and try to see which ones are getting the best results.

Good luck!

Last edited:
    Back