• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in love?

fenberry

Lover <3
Years
  • Yeah I have been, didn't turn out all too well though rip

Same though. I fell in love with this guy who was amazing. He was four years older than me and we had met and immediately started dating. It turned out he was asexual, and said he never loved me, that he only did it because he cared for me, etc...Then, he got together with my best friend. I was heartbroken.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Same though. I fell in love with this guy who was amazing. He was four years older than me and we had met and immediately started dating. It turned out he was asexual, and said he never loved me, that he only did it because he cared for me, etc...Then, he got together with my best friend. I was heartbroken.

Damn. Sucks to hear that. Things will eventually get better though if ya believe hard enough c:

Fell in love with a girl a while ago, played the same video game n stuff so I really fell for her. Few weeks later and it all snapped apart for idk what reason.

Last edited:

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
  • Damn. Sucks to hear that. Things will eventually get better though if ya believe hard enough c:

Fell in love with a girl a while ago, played the same video game n stuff so I really fell for her. Few weeks later and it all snapped apart for idk what reason.

Awwww, I'm sorry. :( I hope things get better for you!

I love pizza.

I love zucchini. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yep, been in love, moved in with him, I just stole some of his pizza. With permission. Reluctant permission. See, we both also love pizza.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Yep, been in love, moved in with him, I just stole some of his pizza. With permission. Reluctant permission. See, we both also love pizza.

Stay away from my pizza.

Years
  • yeah my boyfriend and i are in love. we've been dating for 4 years now and said it to each other about a month or two into dating. I know - mess - but I mean we're still together.

i'd say we complement each other pretty well - i'm more introverted, he's more extroverted; i like to plan ahead, he likes to be more spontaneous.

i've loved other men in the past, mind you. probably... 3 other guys, truth be told. One was a 6 month relationship, one was a relationship that ended just shy of two years, and one was an on-and-off weird thing for over a year.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Yeah! Have had one or two people where I've genuinely felt like I was in love with them, but never acted on it properly due to feeling too young and not ready in general to pursue a relationship. I guess time will tell what happens and if they were just brief crushes, but I can definitely say I've fallen in love with people and had moments of "WOW I think I love you" quite a few times.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • yes. i am in love with my boyfriend. we have been dating for almost a year and a half. we said i love you like.. well. it took me about half a year to ask him out. but like,, i think we said it fairly quickly after me and him decided to be mutually exclusive (we liked each other but i was not ready for a relationship at the time so we decided to talk until i was ready) which.. i mean eh, but like. me and him love each other a lot and i wasn't just gonna like, keep it to myself.

he's supposed to be coming to see me in about a month or so hopefully.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • I can't really say I've ever been in love per say, as much as crush. I do think there was one mutual crush I had with another guy I hung out with at work but he had to move and whatnot so nothing came of that.

Back