• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been in love?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yeah, once. It was one sided and dealing with the fallout was quite an...experience.

Sannse

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 15, 2020
    Nope. I think I'm going to be an old maid, but that's okay with me.

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
    I think throughout everything I've done, and what other people have done to me, to influence my opinion on love, I'm always going to keep going with it.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    maybe
    i love my bf but sometimes i consider whether i'm in the In Love phase or First Stage of Love phase simply because we developed emotions so fast and started dating v quickly lol
    that and i'm a little bit repressed in the emotional intimacy department tbh

Bay

Years
    I've experienced attraction/crushes numerous times, but don't think I've ever fallen in love. Sometimes I think what would happen if my crush and I were in a relationship, but I never acted upon that because often they would be with someone else.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I am/have been truly in love with my current fictional crush (Korrina).

I know what its like to be in love thanks to her. I've shown all the signs of it :)

She may not be real, but her impact on me is pretty huge.....

Years
    I've experienced attraction/crushes numerous times, but don't think I've ever fallen in love. Sometimes I think what would happen if my crush and I were in a relationship, but I never acted upon that because often they would be with someone else.

This pretty much sums up my experience as well.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am currently very much in love with my fiancé! I had relationships in the past where I thought I was in love, but actually being with someone who is "the one" feels much different than all of those other romances.

Years
    This pretty much sums up my experience as well.

Same or they were straight or developed feelings that I haven't developed. (Aka one sidedness.)

Longest relationship I've held so far was approx 2 months, with 1 month spent in another state because of winter break. This was like 6 years ago. Met leeches and other creeps since then...my romantic experience has been less than stellar.

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

Just once. She only reciprocated for a short period of time, although we remained friends for quite a while. When she stopped reciprocating I spent way too much time, energy and money (dumb, I know lol) trying to win her back. I can be pretty cold or indifferent to most people but when I really care about someone I care deeply. I'm also inexperienced and insecure so that probably led to me overcompensating and giving too much of myself which turned her off a bit and left me vulnerable. Our friendship ended over something petty and I'm still bitter about it but I grew a lot from knowing her so I try to take away the positives more than anything.

Years
    I told my girlfriend right out of the gate I wasn't in love with her when we started dating but that changed over the years. There seems to be a difference between a crush love and and a very comfortable love, and I would say that I'm comfortable.

Back