• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Maybe when Halloween rolls on over i'll make a avatar of korrina in a lucario cosplay xD
    Do it!! :D
    Halloween will be an interesting time for me. :O I have plans for that time for the first time in years.
    Girl get it! What do you have planned and are you dressing up??? :fufu:
    Castlevania Season 2 will be out shortly before Halloween, but other than that...eh, it means nothing to me. Other than a lot of Simpsons Treehouse of Horror re-runs when I'm eating dinner >.>
    I love Treehouse of Horror - maybe I should watch one a day this year til Halloween :ditthink:
    I wanna dress like a lucario for this halloween xD

Do it!!

I have no idea what my boyfriend and I are going to do for Halloween. We?ve done the following:
    • Team Rocket
    • Disney Villains (I was Hans from Frozen and he was Jafar from Aladdin
    • Owen Grady from Jurassic World & and Tadashi from Big Hero 6
    • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

We talked about maybe doing something Voltron related, but who knows.

Years
  • I have no idea what my boyfriend and I are going to do for Halloween. We've done the following:
    • Team Rocket
    • Disney Villains (I was Hans from Frozen and he was Jafar from Aladdin
    • Owen Grady from Jurassic World & and Tadashi from Big Hero 6
    • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

We talked about maybe doing something Voltron related, but who knows.

I'm pretty sure I've already told you, but I love your costumes. You and your boyfriend look so great. Are you two fans of Harry Potter? I can imagine you being Hagrid and your boyfriend as Harry.

But I've never dressed up for Halloween, because that's not a thing here. Actually, now that I think about it, I was on one Halloween party few years back and I've dressed up to get free drinks. I had my old suit with black shirt, some black and white make-up on my face and my hands. I also wore that fake knife that goes through head around my neck and fake nail on head.

Years
  • i may walk around the building in a mask and make people a bit uncomfortable. always wanted to be mysterious

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Maybe i'll see what scary movies are on youtube this halloween xD

Just as long as...nothing too scary happens in my life that ruins halloween for me o_o; Theres some stuff happening in my real life i'm not really supposed to talk about, but i had a nightmare involving some of it last night.... :( Sadly.

Sanrio.com is so cute. :3 The games on that site are hard, but its kinda fun playing the one where you help hello kitty and her sister find random items xD :)

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I'm still planning on getting two maccarons for halloween this year xD

I really enjoyed the vanilla one i had yesterday too :3

Anyone else tried these sweet little cookies? They're so yummy ^w^

And I first heard of them on pokemon i'm pretty sure!!! xD

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I've already told you, but I love your costumes. You and your boyfriend look so great. Are you two fans of Harry Potter? I can imagine you being Hagrid and your boyfriend as Harry.
    Harry Potter and Hagrid would probalby make for a ... strange couple costume :ditthink:
    going to universal studios and experiencing halloween horror nights for the first time!
    Ooooooohhh that sounds like a blast! Are you dressing up :fufu:
    I'm still planning on getting two maccarons for halloween this year xD

I really enjoyed the vanilla one i had yesterday too :3

Anyone else tried these sweet little cookies? They're so yummy ^w^

And I first heard of them on pokemon i'm pretty sure!!! xD
    Macaroons are so delicious! Now I'm hungry orz

Last edited:
    Years
  • Maccarons are great. They were on my to-eat list when I was in Paris last week. I'm not sure which flavours I had. I had the smurf blue one and red one. But they were pretty expensive.

Speaking of sweet food from Europe, did any of you had Schaumrolle?

EDIT:
    Harry Potter and Hagrid would probalby make for a ... strange couple costume :ditthink:

Not if you ship it hard enough.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Maccarons are only 2 dollars a cookie where i live ;) Not too bad.

I think i'd make a fine Pikachu if I was a Pokemon suddenly, is something i thought of before I went to bed last night xD Pikachu is THE MASCOT of Pokemon, and Pokemon means sooo much to me, also, Pikachu is adorable, and outside Pokemon stuff, I live for cute things <3

Pikapikapika! <3

On my current MD sky file, i'm actually playing as a charmander xD But my name on the game has 'chu' at the end of it :) And parts of a user name i have on another forum xD So overall I think the charmander was a good pick for me on this file. Also my partner is of course a Riolu named Corni :P I wouldn't have THAT any other way, thats for sure xD <3

When me and my partner are Charizard and Lucario if I can manage to unlock evolutions in this file (i failed to on my old one >_<;;; ), that'll be just so great :3 Charizard is a great pokemon and of course I also love my lucarios x3 <3

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I should check if theres a Pikachu theme for this forum sometime :3

After Korrina who else but Pikachu just screams "POKEMON OBSESSED!" to me i have no idea who else but pikachu xD

And Pikachu is just really cheerful and cute and an overall amazing pokemon ^_^

However....

I still want a Korrina skin the most......but thats probably asking too much.....:P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back