• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Town: A Catmanfia [Night Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • Uh oh, I can already tell this game is going to be thrilling ;_;

OH WELL!!!! MIGHT AS WELL JOIN IN~

[Lynch] Abby!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Tbh I'm quite tempted to switch my vote over to Lennie since he's trying to get me killed for some reason. Plus I'd need to swap my vote just to try and live. :s

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Desi I hope that's a random vote.

Tbh I'm quite tempted to switch my vote over to Lennie since he's trying to get me killed for some reason. Plus I'd need to swap my vote just to try and live. :s

Don't worry, I found his vote odd too.

[Lynch] LennieFrost

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Tbh I'm quite tempted to switch my vote over to Lennie since he's trying to get me killed for some reason. Plus I'd need to swap my vote just to try and live. :s

they want yo booty
    but you ain't givin so they kill ya

Years
  • "Wait! Don't lynch yet!" I say "Reads will be very important!"

Then everyone proceeds to start random lynching like mad.

Lennie is new, and newbies always jump on the first wagon they see so this isn't particularly worrying. I can't help but think the people trying for an easy BW on Lennie could be mafia trying to profit off of a beginner making a bad move though.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I mean I gotta agree with GP here he's new and you all were like that

I don't think it's possible to do anything other than random vote. It's going to be very hard getting reads too.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • It would be nice if Lennie would respond. And keep in mind that it's not like they've never played mafia before, although I know Town of Salem can be quite different in some ways.

Years
  • It would be nice if Lennie would respond. And keep in mind that it's not like they've never played mafia before, although I know Town of Salem can be quite different in some ways.

ToS is like 90% random lynches.
    It's a part of why I prefer EM lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • "Wait! Don't lynch yet!" I say "Reads will be very important!"

Then everyone proceeds to start random lynching like mad.

Lennie is new, and newbies always jump on the first wagon they see so this isn't particularly worrying. I can't help but think the people trying for an easy BW on Lennie could be mafia trying to profit off of a beginner making a bad move though.

I mean I gotta agree with GP here he's new and you all were like that

I don't think it's possible to do anything other than random vote. It's going to be very hard getting reads too.

Let's see you guys say that after you're the ones with multiple votes on you and at risk of being lynched d1 because of it. :P Anywho I haven't voted him yet, but if I need to save my life by switching onto him, I obviously will before the day ends. :/

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Yeah I suppose you guys are right about that. I'm leaving it for now, but I'm open for suggestions on who to pick otherwise.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • lmao the ones that are getting lynched are Ullion and Lennie

lol this day is so random.

[lynch] Abby

I'll make things interesting!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back