• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • Ehhh, 6/10.....
    I am not a big fan of Dugtrio, but it's got Arena Trap and is a cool-looking Pokemon, so, there you go!

How would you rate Grubbin?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    6/10
    Grubbin's a quaint little bug-type! There's not much else to say about it, it's a modest little mon that has a stunning final evolution.

Ambipom

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    7/10
    Creepy mush with a cool glowy design! Wouldn't use it myself but I like the creep factor, and it's actually kinda pretty.

Swirlix

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 6.5/10 I thought this crazy looking Pokémon wouldn't grow on me, but the Swirlix in PSMD is so adorable and I love how she "accidentally" eats all the food she cooks by taste-testing it haha, like me. xD

Darmanitan

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh gosh, I love anything related to the Darumaka line, so that's an instant 10/10 for me!! (*w*)

How about Flygon, next? :D

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ooh! 10/10! I love Flygon so much ♥ Such a cool looking Poke and I love its typing. Hecc yeah, Flygon! :D

Bolthund

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • (gasp!!) I just evolved my sister's Yamper literally two hours ago, and I absolutely ADORE Boltund!! It's another 10/10 for me, hehe!

Hmm... Kabutops?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    5.5/10. I previously didn't like it, but it's grown on me slightly. It has a cool design.

Golisopod

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    8/10
    Golisopod has a cool design, for sure! It's certainly unique I'm quite fond of bug-types and so naturally I also am fond of this pokemon as well.

Comfey

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    2/10 Cute as a lei but not much else that I like about it.

Unown

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 9/10 for me—the bleached coral concept is tragic but well incorporated I think, and the ghost typing is always a bonus! That sad face though... ;__;

Lurantis? <3

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    10/10
    I absolutely adore this mantis Pokémon! It's just so elegant and stunning. Definitely one of my favourite grass types for sure!

Ampharos

pkmin3033

9/10. I actually love Ariados, it's one of my low-key favourites. The colour scheme is somehow not offensive despite having multiple clashing colours, aesthetically it's not overly complicated, and the shiny is gorgeous, too. I like spiders.

Gloom

Back