tabor62

Who?

They/Them
Secret Sun Base Super
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,642 posts
13.2 Years

Picked these 2 up for the collection. I believe they were Canadian variants that used English and French on the boxes (and probably manuals but I won't know that until I eventually open them up).

Under Construction

Age 27
Female
New York
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
89 posts
3.5 Years
Just bought Nino Kuni: Wrath of The White Witch, it was on sale for $9.99 on the Nintendo switch eshop (regular price 49.99)

and also bought The First Tree, it's a 3rd person exploration game about a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. The graphics look nice and it sounds like an interesting game

.hack

skunkape

Age 26
Male
London, England
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
677 posts
14.3 Years
Yeah I'm trying to save up as much free gems as I can before Itto goes, then I will be saving for Xiao so all my free gems will likely be drained by them haha.

I also just topped up my PSN £50 as I wanted to get Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles while it's on sale, its about 38.49 on sale so I have 11.51 left on my account and tempted to put that into Genshin somehow lol. Dunno if that's enough to give me anything substantial on the game either tho haha.
As an update, after missing out on Itto I did manage to pull Xiao! :))

But kind of pissed I missed out on the sale on My Hero One's Justice 2 which was down to 15, hopefully its on sale for even less in not long haha.