• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Picked up Mirror's Edge Catalyst. The parkour and first person gameplay looks like something I'd enjoy.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Monsters Hunter Rise, not so sure when to play though :)

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    bought a couple new cheap wireless controllers for any multiplayer/co-op/party gaming I might do over christmas with friends/fam.

Also gonna pre order Monster Rancher 1/2 Dx on Switch.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Got a Nintendo Eshop gift card on Christmas. I couldn't decide what to get on the Switch. Went online searching for games. Surprisingly, found this great game called "Monster Crown". I recommend everyone to try the game out. I rather have a hard copy, but I couldn't wait so I downloaded it. This game is awesome!

With that said. Lol I also got Pokemon Legends Arceus pre-order, the Game & Watch Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon Firered (lost it or a not so called friend stole it from me) and last from the Nintendo eshop Star Ocean: First Departure R

Last edited:
    Back