• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
    Christmas served me well this year. Ended up with a decent amount to spend through gift cards. So between that and the Steam Sale, I've just picked up Nier: Automata and I Am Setsuna. Might grab Omori while it's on sale too but we'll see.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Saints Row IV was on sale for less than $3 on switch so definitely picked that up

I picked this up too as an insane deal!

-

I also picked up a bunch of other heavily discounted titles I'd had on my watchlist on the eshop, Jump Force (before it's delisted lol), My Hero One's Justice 2, Reed, Overcooked Special Edition, Blazblue Centralfiction Special Edition & LiEat.

I even bought some skins on Fortnite as some Marvel and Star Wars ones were back in the shop (I play with my little brother before the anti fortnite brigade crucify me as a fake gamer :P ). I got Blade and the Stormtrooper one. I wanted Daredevil and Ghostrider too but didn't wanna spend that much on fortnite lol.

I'm at my gf's place atm so away from my consoles but wanna check out the PS store too, I've been wanting to pick up the new Demon Slayer game for PS5 for a while and think I saw it was on sale, hope it still is when I get back!

I've also started playing Genshin Impact but atm I'm still F2P!

Years
    I've also started playing Genshin Impact but atm I'm still F2P!

Honestly, you can enjoy the game perfectly fine F2P. There aren't really unusable characters and most of the free ones you get are pretty cool tbh. There's no point spending money until/unless there's a character you really want. Genshin is a better adventure game than gacha.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Honestly, you can enjoy the game perfectly fine F2P. There aren't really unusable characters and most of the free ones you get are pretty cool tbh. There's no point spending money until/unless there's a character you really want. Genshin is a better adventure game than gacha.

There's a handful of characters I really want already haha, including the current banner 5 star Arataki Ito, I also want Diluc, Razor & Xiao (who's also apparently coming lol) but I've managed to avoid paying into my account yet, as it's not like I'm guaranteed any of those even if I do, I'm trying to make the most of who I do have! :)

Years
    There's a handful of characters I really want already haha, including the current banner 5 star Arataki Ito, I also want Diluc, Razor & Xiao (who's also apparently coming lol) but I've managed to avoid paying into my account yet, as it's not like I'm guaranteed any of those even if I do, I'm trying to make the most of who I do have! :)

Have you taken advantage of the free primogems(sorry if I misspelled it.) I have used those just to get free rolls with there gacha system.

Years

I'd suggest saving up as many of the free primos as you can then! A lot of in-game content, especially early on, will give you a decent amount for free. The current merchant event thing you can find in Mondstadt will give you a fair few just for giving away crap you can really easily get your hands on.

Itto is really cool, so fair play to you haha. I have to save my Primos for Xiao and/or Zhongli though ;_;

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I bought acorns in Pokemon Cafe Remix.

Oops.

Also, Shining Pearl. My mom and I agreed she'd buy me Brilliant Diamond for my birthday, and I'd buy the other game, so yeah.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I'd suggest saving up as many of the free primos as you can then! A lot of in-game content, especially early on, will give you a decent amount for free. The current merchant event thing you can find in Mondstadt will give you a fair few just for giving away crap you can really easily get your hands on.

Itto is really cool, so fair play to you haha. I have to save my Primos for Xiao and/or Zhongli though ;_;

Have you taken advantage of the free primogems(sorry if I misspelled it.) I have used those just to get free rolls with there gacha system.

Yeah I'm trying to save up as much free gems as I can before Itto goes, then I will be saving for Xiao so all my free gems will likely be drained by them haha.

I also just topped up my PSN £50 as I wanted to get Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles while it's on sale, its about 38.49 on sale so I have 11.51 left on my account and tempted to put that into Genshin somehow lol. Dunno if that's enough to give me anything substantial on the game either tho haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I couldn't resist picking up a few things at the Steam sale this time around, so I got:

- Heaven's Vault
    - Donut County
    - 7 Billion Humans

I'm soooo excited for the first one. I've been wanting to play it for so long.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Yeah I'm trying to save up as much free gems as I can before Itto goes, then I will be saving for Xiao so all my free gems will likely be drained by them haha.

I also just topped up my PSN £50 as I wanted to get Demon Slayer Hinokami Chronicles while it's on sale, its about 38.49 on sale so I have 11.51 left on my account and tempted to put that into Genshin somehow lol. Dunno if that's enough to give me anything substantial on the game either tho haha.

A follow up, I topped up the remaining balance to get the £26 crystal bundle thing on Genshin, got me about 3 multis but not Itto, I've got a C5 Xiangling and Gorou tho now lol.
    I think I can save up enough f2p gems for one more multi before he goes, but I guess I won't be too upset if I don't pull him! I've played duel links for years and used to play Dokkan so I'm used to getting shafted by gatchas! haha.

I also did pick up Demon Slayer as I mentioned before, and also Reed 2 on the Nintendo eshop! I also just redeemed the code from the giveaway I won here so need to think of what to spend that on from my eshop wishlist! :3 :))

Years
    I usually try to buy mostly physical but the Switch eshop is having some really good sales right now so I bought:

The Witcher 3: Complete Edition
    Cozy Grove
    Calico
    South Park: The Stick of Truth

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked these 2 up for the collection. I believe they were Canadian variants that used English and French on the boxes (and probably manuals but I won't know that until I eventually open them up).

Years
    Just bought Nino Kuni: Wrath of The White Witch, it was on sale for $9.99 on the Nintendo switch eshop (regular price 49.99)

and also bought The First Tree, it's a 3rd person exploration game about a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. The graphics look nice and it sounds like an interesting game

.hack

skunkape
    Years

As an update, after missing out on Itto I did manage to pull Xiao! :))

But kind of pissed I missed out on the sale on My Hero One's Justice 2 which was down to 15, hopefully its on sale for even less in not long haha.

Back