• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Who is following the leaks?

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Also I really want to point out that.... people, they are form changes. When it is a form change, the pokemon will not look drastically different. Just look are Diglett and Dugtrio. They will always looks similar. They have to to keep the idea of it just being a hisuian form. They are not evolutions. And it is Regional Variants are different from actual different forms like Lycanroc or Oricorio.

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Story leaks, I am completely ignoring. But, new forms and etcetera? Following, at least a little. I don't want story spoilers, so those I'm not looking at except one floating around that claims

Spoiler:

or something.

Years
    • Seen today
    I looked at some.

I don't like Typhlosion. They ripped everything cool from it.

Samurott looks amazing.

Years
  • These two are the ones I'm most ???? on. I really, really hope they will look better in the game/in motion. Because right now I am utterly confused seeing them lol.

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    These two are the ones I'm most ???? on. I really, really hope they will look better in the game/in motion. Because right now I am utterly confused seeing them lol.

Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Gonna wait on final thoughts on all of them, but out of curiosity, does anyone know if they typings of all the new pokemon/forms have been leaked as well? I haven't really been able to find anything on typings. I know the games are 100% out in the wild, just don't know when types would be released which is what I am most interested in.

Years
  • I couldn't help myself. I looked at the leaked pokedex and squealed in delight...for the most part. It's got me badly wanting to play this game.

Though these pokemon were already revealed, and I was pretty excited about them, I still must say that I'm even more psyched after seeing their shiny forms.
    Spoiler:

My breath was taken away by...
    Spoiler:

I had mixed feelings about
    Spoiler:

A pleasant surprise was
    Spoiler:

Those are the Pokemon that left the strongest impression on me atm.

Years
  • I intended to stay fully unspoiled but had a few spoilers catch me off guard, and once that seal was broken I checked out the rest.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I intended to stay fully unspoiled but had a few spoilers catch me off guard, and once that seal was broken I checked out the rest.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Spoiler:

justletmedownloadthings

i once got a set of "pukey-mon" cards at the age o
    Years
  • my (late) opinions on the pokemon designs
    Spoiler:

Back