• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Reading american patents...... and playing forum games v:

Years
  • just finished disinfecting after a long day's work. time to chill.

also @TheKillerRedSkull my guy, you may wanna either use a lighter shade of blue, or turn your flavor text and statistics text white/same color as your mini biography so eveything's readable hehe

Years
  • I think I got mild acid re-flux from something....my throat is not letting me sleep. It kinda burns so i'm just on my bed with my laptop in a weird position until the burn goes away. Also listening to music, and I might play the 3DS soon too for a little bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    watching two cats decide whether or not to eat me since i havent fed them yet

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    trying to understand impedance over a zoom lecture

Years
  • going full damage control with my schedule right now. a result of my 2 day procrastination binge where i was so unmotivated to work. deadlines piling up atm don't mind me.

Years
  • just set up my first Virtual Pokemon Pet yay. i was already a regular poster here but now i have even more reason to sh*tpost!

Years
  • ultra stress from so many projects piled onto me at once and me just having no drive at all to work on them. christmas season isn't as fly as it used to be. i'm so exhausted right now and there's still so much to do...

Back