• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Years
    cram learning a song for a recording session with this local music label who's making a station ID of sorts. the choir i was in in college have connections with them and so i was chosen to be the tenor voice lol. let's see if i still have chops.

pkmin3033

Fighting back nausea and stomach pain with browsing and classical music. Just six more working days and I'll have a break...

Years
    JUST FINISHED THIS MAGAZINE FINALLY

and now we wait for the boss to spot 12 more things she wants to change. yay...

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I'm laying in bed, I notice I often either check this forum right as I get out of bed, or when I get into bed.

Thinking of what I'm gonna do before I go to sleep. There are some untouched seiyuu videos on YouTube I saved, so that's most likely.

Hope you're all doing well too.~

Years
    extra frustrated because of schedule clashes. when am i ever gonna get a break from all this stress...

Years
    What? I was watching my regular Tobey Maguire edits on YouTube at the time 🤔

I guess it didn't go down for me...?

yeah it didn't affect everyone. just a big number of people. i think the asia area was hit the hardest?

anyway, somehow i'm done with tasks right now and i'm just big chillin' until an important meeting we're having in 3 hours. mental rest yay.

Years
    randomly just received my order of a really long ethernet cable so it looks like i'm actually gon be doing some rearranging around my room in the meantime heyoo

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Playing Love Live SIFAS and scrolling through notifications.~

randomly just received my order of a really long ethernet cable so it looks like i'm actually gon be doing some rearranging around my room in the meantime heyoo
    Having an ethernet cable sounds nice, I've been able to have one for the past few months and it feels way more consistent.

Years
    Recording music right now with choir friends I haven't seen in months, in an amazing studio owned by a local label.

Big chillin finally.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Being frustrated over spilling water over my desk, but everything should be dry and safe, thankfully. Second time this has happened over a month so I should probably be more careful.

Back