• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    That must be tiring...

Today is my Final day of Exam and I am giving it online.

you bet it is lol. a lot more tiring than i initially prepared myself for. 70% done as we speak.

our office is holding a small christmas lunch at least so i didn't have to prepare food today yay!

pkmin3033

Relaxing on my bed and enjoying some much-needed peace and quiet.

Years
    milking lazy time. i live for quaint sundays like these where i don't have to think of anything productive to do.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    multi-tasking lol i've got pokemon go on my phone and i have an incense going so i can shiny hunt since it's community day. i finished my random challenge in emerald earlier so i'm playing crystal rn. probably going to grind a bit before i take on chuck.

Years
    at the office yet again, lunch break right now so i can sneak in some posts. the egg and cheese sandwich i made earlier's tasting pretty darn good :D not as satisfied as i wanna be bcs i only prepared 2, but it's way better than skipping lunch like i constantly used to from brokeness lol. thank you xmas bonus.

AussieAsian458

To show fear is to embrace change
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Checking up on some Asian girl photobooks, I am having shipped from Japan.
    I hope they arrive before Christmas hits. Everything else has lol

Just wish my small apartment had more room for my hobbies haha!

Years
    aaand youtube's down, so i guess it's time to actually eat dinner now lol. is it down for you guys too?

Back