• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

Sparkin

Dead players will learn the identity of who's in the coven. The witches are in the last stand, and why would they self kill right now, instead of targetting someone else?
That'd be a waste of a kill, instead of targetting another one of those confirmed innocents. That'd make the game easier for their side.

...I'm thinking that maybe the witches didn't give the life to one of their mates. What if that extra life was to make someone suspicious?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Even if you have the rights to suspect anyone, I'll just say that your another reason is just like your initial input. Aren't you the same? Claiming Fortune Teller and posted what you have to say and too vanished and popped just to sheep around amidst the arguments. My activity rose because I now had gathered more reads than then and it's natural for someone to defend themselves if they're incriminated with something coherently wrong. And even if I am to be lynched, I have no regrets because I already did my part to at least confirm someone who's late.

Also, that's sort of news to me. While it's true that I can't really deny that possibility of committing suicide being possible, I didn't receive an extra life because I'm not a witch. Don't just put things that is possible with stuff that doesn't really add up nor back it up altogether.

I survived not because I had an extra life, but I was protected by the angels. I stood by my very own statement and not gonna repeat it because I already said much. Try to actually reread and reconsider.

@Sparkin' For your query, they can repeatedly protect us but if a demon haunted any player that they were protecting that night, they can't be protected anymore and so they had to choose other living players.
I actually forgot about your surviving that kill, sorry about that.
Here's how it goes down for me, pretty much everyone has a reason to be inno:

Hyper - survived a kill
GP - survived a kill
Desi - wanted to check mew nani before investigation happened
Sparkin' - same as desi (I think? was this ever confirmed?)
Alex Kaz - been extremely helpful and towny IMO.
Pecilia - confirmed town since the Acolyte is always town
Jd - checked by cop, and asked for cop check since D1 when there was no way to haunt.

Problem is, who did the BOD's extra life go to if not to Hyper? I'm not seeing why Hyper would have been protected at that point tbh, even if there was a lack of options, since the court still had a kill at that point.

Sparkin

I only gave nani as a scumread, and it turned out that she's a witch. Desi suggested for the priest to check nani, so that's why I don't think it's him.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Retaliating to my post and making a contentless long post isn't going to get you anywhere. Even if i sheeped, I gave my genuine reads and tried my best to hunt scums, I made posts that helped others to read me either as scum or town and guess what, there are far more people who read me as town than you. I already stated my reasoning why I'm voting you and you did too. There is nothing to gain from me so you can through all shades and accusation on me. I'm not changing my vote. So please try to pursue other players 'cause to me you're witch.

Almost flawless English, quite satisfying reasoning. Is that even Desi? Something smells fishy here.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Also guys pls what are you on about? Sparkin' is the king, aka 100% inno. Put him next to Pecilia and jd as confirmed

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Also guys pls what are you on about? Sparkin' is the king, aka 100% inno. Put him next to Pecilia and jd as confirmed
Actually that's not quite right. The King can be mafia as it's not a Holy role. But he is low on my scum list.

*edit never mind I misread the OP, King is confirmed inno.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
"Please try to pursue the others?" That vibe right just there sounds just like what I think it is. Retaliating with a pointless long post won't prove things, sure. But are they necessarily that long to prove someone's point? I don't recall my posts being that way with all of my facts inserted inside, because logically anyone'd still continue to defend themselves until they're cleared from suspicion and unless you nonchalantly skimmed them, they had more than one points worth to read and consider. Running away by saying you'll stay with your vote just shows that you don't have much things to bring up for further arguments Hence, I'll be sticking my side and say that you're a witch.

To make sure, I think I have a question. Sorry if it's kinda trivial but if what Sparkin' is saying was true, are there actually Discord chatrooms for both the angels and demons, or did they send their votes through PMs?

Sparkin

I doubt their chatrooms would be joined up, since that would've been outing angels protection and demons haunting.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
We need 4 votes to lynch. Let's not waste the chance. Both gp and Hyper were hit, gp has far less input. Just lynch gp. or Naku I don't mind

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
In that case, then I'll [Unvote] Desinishon and also shift onto [Vote] gimmepie. Although that doesn't mean my suspicion'd go a way in a whim -- yet.

Years
This game is doing my head in, honestly. Vote for me if you really want, but that's voting to lose.

Looking at JDs list (but remembering Sparkin is the King), from my PoV, Alex or Hyper have to be the scum here. Going by Hyper's change of vote, I'm leaning towards it actually being Alex and Johnny was innocent all along. Simply because it seems weird for Morian to use a tactic we'd just talked about.

[Vote] Alex Kaz

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
This game is doing my head in, honestly. Vote for me if you really want, but that's voting to lose.

Looking at JDs list (but remembering Sparkin is the King), from my PoV, Alex or Hyper have to be the scum here. Going by Hyper's change of vote, I'm leaning towards it actually being Alex and Johnny was innocent all along. Simply because it seems weird for Morian to use a tactic we'd just talked about.

[Vote] Alex Kaz

What do you mean about Hyper? (bolded)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Final Day 7 Vote Count

gimmepie (3) - Alex Kaz, Sparkin, HyperMorian
HyperMorian (2) - Desinishon, jdthebud
Alex Kaz (1) - gimmepie

Currently Not Voting (1): Pecilia

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 4 votes on a player and 4 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

Superjolt

Years

WitchHunt

Night 7

There was confusion, sadness, anger among the remaining villagers...

They found it difficult to agree on someone to hang. Eventually they gave up and called it a day.

No one was lynched Day 7.

It is now Night 7.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord, additionally roles like the BOD, DOB, etc. if they're still alive should queue targets with me in the event of their death (any other roles that would like to queue something with me may do so if they wish).

Night 7 ends in approximately 24 hours at 1:00pm EST on Wednesday, August 2nd.

If Angels/Demons/Witches/anyone else with a NA agree to it, I can end the night in about 11 hours instead!

Players

Alive

Sparkin
gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
jdthebud
Desinishon
Pecilia (replaced Ras!)
HyperMorian
Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Lycanthropy as ???
Ash as ???
purplecicada as the D.O.B.
Aaron as ???
Abby as ???
mew_nani as ???
Home as ???
Bardothren as the Spiritualist
SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Johnny as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???​

Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years

WitchHunt

Day 8

Another night, another death, another survival...

Pecilia was found lifeless in front of the fireplace in his home. HyperMorian was looking as lively as ever that day however.

Pecilia was killed in the night!

HyperMorian survived a kill attempt!

Players

Alive

Sparkin
gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
jdthebud
Desinishon
HyperMorian
Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Lycanthropy as ???
Ash as ???
purplecicada as the D.O.B.
Aaron as ???
Abby as ???
mew_nani as ???
Home as ???
Bardothren as the Spiritualist
SirDolan (replaced Sword Master) as the B.O.D.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Johnny as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Pecilia (replaced Ras!) as ???

Superjolt

Years
It is now Day 8!

Vote Count 8.0

Currently Not Voting (6): Sparkin, gimmepie, jdthebud, Desinishon, HyperMorian, Alex Kaz

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It now takes 4 votes on a player and 4 requests to end the day in order to end the day early!

The day ends in 72 hours at approximately 1:00pm EST on Saturday, August 5th.
Spoiler:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
[Vote] gimmepie
Let's get this over with. Even if we mislynch today we still got another day. This is the last chance though, we can't afford to nl another day.

Back