• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've actually been opening up my windows in the mornings because even if it's warm outside, the AC in here makes it too cold ....at least where my desk is. Doesn't help that my desk is almost right by two of the vents, so I get the brunt of the cold blast.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm freezing and I want the summer back tyvm. :(

But then I think snakes and... ugh, how am I supposed to go outside with deadly slithery things sliding around?
    Move to sweden :) we have no deadly bugs (only ticks that give you brain inflammation) and our only venomous snake is scared and there is a cure.

Also no extreme natural phenomena like hurricanes, earthquakes or tsunamis - just some drought and forest fires lately. Unless you count -20 C in the winter as extreme idk. I have a proper jacket~

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Uh oh...I have 4 new messages :( I hope none of them are drama. I guess i'll check them though. Its not like anyone is ever mean to me on this forum...O_o;;

Posting to remind people my birthday is in only 3 more days :P Make sure you start me a thread and mention Korrina in it.

I've been very into pokemon stuff lately. Even joined another online rpg a few nights ago and trained there to pony music lol and my name on that site was 'ilovecorni'

Pokemon is awesome xD I look forward to my 3rd pokemon manga coming soon.

Years
  • Move to sweden :) we have no deadly bugs (only ticks that give you brain inflammation) and our only venomous snake is scared and there is a cure.

Also no extreme natural phenomena like hurricanes, earthquakes or tsunamis - just some drought and forest fires lately. Unless you count -20 C in the winter as extreme idk. I have a proper jacket~

iirc canada doesn't either except black widow?

TY

Oh snap today is the day I joined PC 7 years ago, doesn't list it anyways cause it seemingly isn't an "happy event"

thats just a feelsbadman

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Oh snap today is the day I joined PC 7 years ago, doesn't list it anyways cause it seemingly isn't an "happy event"

thats just a feelsbadman

Well happy anniversary! Hope you've enjoyed your years here at least. c:

Hey, by the way, the weathers starting to warm up here after this horrible rainy winter we've got going on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh snap today is the day I joined PC 7 years ago, doesn't list it anyways cause it seemingly isn't an "happy event"

thats just a feelsbadman
    Happy anniversary! Weird, PC used to list anniversaries, right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I forget mine every year until it's too late haha. But my modversary is June 19th!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back