• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Why would it be bad to be a girly girl?

People used to tell me if I kept liking girly things I would get into hurting other people.

It was such an awful way to be abused :( I had a friend who killed himself in 2007, so I was already hurting inside so much over that...(and the idea i could become a person who leads OTHERS to do what he did! just by being myself. it was pure hell....i don't even get whats so 'harmful' in liking what seems like harmless cute things o_o; at all...)

On a happier note, I look forward to playing my new kirby game on my birthday :) I wanna maybe get another pokemon manga too. I still barely own any of them xD

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Being 10 years younger than at least three people here makes me feel... well, young. :') Normally I feel very old, hahaha.

Years
    Why are you getting younger each time

I?m 26 and I guess I look 26?! It just depends on how full my beard is. There?s a fine line and if I cross it I wind up looking 2 old

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I only wish I was 10 years younger...although I wouldn't want to relive my early 20s again.

pkmin3033

My twenties have been a miserable state of affairs, but I'm not happy to be almost out of them...I can't imagine my thirties are going to be much better. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Will you start aging negatively if I ban you enough?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back