• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the next non-holiday event you are looking forward to?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I feel like if I included holidays, we would get a bunch of people saying Christmas or one of the other Winter holidays, so no, you'll have to be creative and think of something else.

For me, it's probably the Australian Open in January.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Seeing Necronomidol live on the 20th. They are a Japanese idol group I love whose music varies from dark synth to metal. I'm so hyped, especially since I will likely never have another chance to see them unless they come back or I go to Japan.

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    the football world cup next year is the most excited i've been for an event in a long while, even though i'm watching from home. other than that, i'm going to europe in january, which i'm very hyped about. haven't been since i was 3

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Hmm, let's see...

My boyfriend is coming in from out of town (I mean, different countries kind of "out of town") in a week and a half to spend the holidays, so I'm pretty excited to see him again.

Also looking forward to seeing Star Wars and Coco sometime this month, and maybe going book shopping for my work. Fingers crossed cx

string555

Banned
    Years
  • The annual milking of the cobra celebration :O

Do birthdays count as holidays? If not, it's going to be my AI's first birthday in January, I should really give her some new code in celebration. :3

-Izuna-

Banned
    Years
  • the football world cup next year is the most excited i've been for an event in a long while, even though i'm watching from home. other than that, i'm going to europe in january, which i'm very hyped about. haven't been since i was 3

Oh, that sounds really cool! Which country are you going to visit? :) I was in Europe several times too and my trips there were totally my the most favourite :)
    We're going to have the one too, in spring our goal for this time is Spain, I dreamt a lot about visiting Barcelona and now that became real! We wanted to have a vacation there earlier during winter, however the temperature for beaches and swimming won't be good for this period so we decided to make this trip later. We've already booked an appartment nor far from beach https://www.lugaris.com/en/lugaris-beach/, as we understood from other tourists' reviews local hotels aren't the best idea for Barcelona. Our main plan is to have as many excursions as possible there because this city has so many interesting places and historical architecture, nice beach rest, nightlife activities (there are many cool bars and amazing flamenco shows) and gourmet tours, I want to try their national cuisine so much, as I know it's one of the best among other European countries! :)
    And yeah, after holidays I have some another important events for me, as my birthday, attending several concerts of my favourite bands and organizing my own first masterclass for those who want to practise in drawing :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tomorrow, which is a Saturday when I have nothing planned. The mere thought makes me shiver with comfort.

Bay

Years
  • I feel like if I included holidays, we would get a bunch of people saying Christmas or one of the other Winter holidays, so no, you'll have to be creative and think of something else.

For me, it's probably the Australian Open in January.

Australian Open is probably something I'll look forward too also! Depends who is playing next year.

TY

whenever my new keycaps arrive i guess... or the LAN party at school if that happens sooner XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Going to a wedding in Hong Kong next week (first time in HK!), so there's that. I don't know what I've gotten myself into yet but I guess I'm both excited to find out and dreading it a little bit.

Back