• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon you want to see get more merchandise

Years
  • Pokémon as a franchise has a very extensive set of merchandise, with a select number of Pokémon species getting more merchandise and merch lines than others. What Pokémon do you think could use more official merchandise? What types of merchandise (clothing, plush toys, pins, etc) would you like to see? Would you buy them?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Dunsparce, it's a great pokemon. I don't understand how people don't like it, it'd make a great mascot as well. I'd buy some merch of Dunsparce.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Cherrim gets a ton of merchandise and although my wallet would hate it, I'd love it if it got even more.

But since I should really pick something that doesn't get much merch, I'll go with Probopass. Inexplicably it has a UFO plush, but that's about it beyond merch that almost every Pokemon gets (zukan, kids, etc.) I'd love to see it get featured in more group art. T_T

Years
  • For some reason there's a noticeable void in Shaymin merchandise that needs to be rectified. .___.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Caterpie. I don't recall seeing a lot of merch on this one Pokemon, even though it's so preciously adorable.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Gonna subvert some expectations and say all the fossil Pokemon. Feel like they never really got good merch representation.

Years
  • Hitmonlee. I want a 40 foot figurine. Make that a 200 foot figurine. I've fasten it to the ground, hollow it out and live in it with my Italian waitress. I'd croon Jack Skellington songs to her and we'd laugh as all the planes clipped our house as they flew overhead.

And Carnivine. A 500 foot Carnivine plush that I could make into a hot air balloon, and Xurkitree and Blaziken.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2019
    There are lot of pokemon that i would like getting more merchandises but i would like glalie and aggron to get lot more merchandises.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Dhelmise. It's a rare Pokémon that's only available late into the game, so the lack of merchandise isn't too surprising. Still be cool to see though.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I want a Drampa plushie!! It would be especially awesome if there was REEEEALLY long one! :D

Years
  • I know why the Porygon family doesn't have as much merch as some other Pokemon (especially the later 2 evolutions), but I'd definitely like to see more than just a couple of pins from like 5 years ago.

Back