• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • False, I'll probably buy it, but not because of Pokemon.

The person below me never caught all legendary Pokemon in one game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    In a way. I owned a cartridge version of the ROM hack Frigo Returns, and got a Mrwtwo from a trade with my brother to see what Frigo was. After that, the game was corrupted and deleted. Bye Bye lvl 100 shiny EV trained Mewtwo (completely legot, might I add)

The person below me has never owned an Arceus (hacked or otherwise in ANY game, even side games)

Last edited:
    Years
  • True, I don't have Arceus. I have not gotten him from event, nor have I hacked him (or any other Pokemon) in. i think Arceus is a cool concept and obviously he is powerful, but I'll be fine without him. I kinda like the idea that Arceus is elusive, he is divine after all.

Tpbm has turned off a pokemon game, only to realize once they returned to the game that they must not have saved properly and lost some of their progress. Grrr!

Years
  • Probably false as I'm not sure if the one that came to my mind is Victreebell's.

The person below me found Feebas in Mt. Coronet.

Years
  • I just used my same Milotic from my Emerald game, so this one is actually false. A bit lazy of me I know.

Tpbm has earned the specialty pokepuffs (the uniquely-colored ones with fancy decorations like stars and snowmen that you only get for perfect scores) from all of the Poke Amie mini games.

Years
  • False, unless you count at this moment because I shall google it. EDIT: Wow, its very valuable.

I'm inspired by Janp's post so I have to see..
    Tpbm knows what Hypno's Lullaby is?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Of course I did. Even though I caught it in Victory Road in Sapphire, it became one of the best Pokemon on my team.

The person below me likes Lugia more that Ho-Oh.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I prefer Ho-oh. It represents rebirth and is based on my favorite mythological animal. Lugia is cool too though.

The person below me turned off the EXP share in Pokémon X and Y.

Years
  • True, I can't play with the exp share. It rewards you for doing nothing, every Pokemon on the team gets an explosion of exp even if they never battle. There's no incentive to switch around and train and get to know each teammate. And you get exp for every little thing you do, ending up double your opponents level without doing any work. I don't let this thing ruin my fun in gen 6, I play Oras and XY with no headstart.

Tpbm thinks the luvdisc Valentine's day feature sounds really sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back